1. May 23, 2018  

Status of Horde PvP/WG?

This question is mainly for those playing on the Horde faction:

I've been playing an Alliance RET Pally since shortly after beta and at this point, I'm pretty tired of the Alliance side of things. Yet, I'm a HUGE PvP nut and was wondering, what is the status of PvP on the Horde side these days? It used to be that the Horde couldn't win a BG and/or WG at all and if you were lucky, they would get WG about once or twice a week. Have things changed lately as it appears that Horde groups are much better organized and are working as a team more.

2. May 23, 2018  
    This question is mainly for those playing on the Horde faction:

I've been playing an Alliance RET Pally since shortly after beta and at this point, I'm pretty tired of the Alliance side of things. Yet, I'm a HUGE PvP nut and was wondering, what is the status of PvP on the Horde side these days? It used to be that the Horde couldn't win a BG and/or WG at all and if you were lucky, they would get WG about once or twice a week. Have things changed lately as it appears that Horde groups are much better organized and are working as a team more.
    when it comes to wintergrasp. it depends only if horde multiboxers come to carry for win or not.

as for bgs, its like 70-80% lost if you solo que during peak times +-3hours.

3. May 23, 2018  
    There's multiple threads about the mostly one-sided instanced-PVP on this server, including the one that was first-second on the list when you posted this.
    Ally wins almost all (4/5) unless against an MBX/geared premade. But then you wait 20-30 min to come back and go right back on to winning.
    It's pretty much:
    Ally - PVP (most geared players are human for free trinket+expertise bonus+stealth detection racials)
    Horde - PVE (Orc/Troll have the only real DPS boosting racials)
    Imo the rest of the racials are gimmicks or RARELY come in handy. (Shadowmeld is a cheap effective trick tho)
    You'll also have a hard time finding a decent Horde PVP guild because they've mostly either disbanded or changed to Ally as a whole because of the Ally's advantage.

TLDR? If you go Horde for PVP, you're gonna have a bad time.
    Edited: May 23, 2018

4. May 25, 2018  
    There's multiple threads about the mostly one-sided instanced-PVP on this server, including the one that was first-second on the list when you posted this.
    Ally wins almost all (4/5) unless against an MBX/geared premade. But then you wait 20-30 min to come back and go right back on to winning.
    It's pretty much:
    Ally - PVP (most geared players are human for free trinket+expertise bonus+stealth detection racials)
    Horde - PVE (Orc/Troll have the only real DPS boosting racials)
    Imo the rest of the racials are gimmicks or RARELY come in handy. (Shadowmeld is a cheap effective trick tho)
    You'll also have a hard time finding a decent Horde PVP guild because they've mostly either disbanded or changed to Ally as a whole because of the Ally's advantage.

TLDR? If you go Horde for PVP, you're gonna have a bad time.
    You forgot will of the forsaken

5. May 25, 2018  
    Why are there so many threads qqing about human racials? Is this 2008 all over again?

6. May 25, 2018  
    You forgot will of the forsaken
    It is useless as it shares a 45 sec CD with the PvP trinket. Hence the most useless horde racial in Wotlk.
    Why are there so many threads qqing about human racials? Is this 2008 all over again?
    Maybe because it is not fun for one side to feel the effects of being mass-farmed in BGs by BiS donors/PvPers and never have a chance at the top 1 rank in arena all because of 1 disgusting racial?
    Try losing 17/20 RBGs yourself (add in GY farm) and then come back and tell us how awesome it is to be Horde.

7. May 25, 2018  
    It is useless as it shares a 45 sec CD with the PvP trinket. Hence the most useless horde racial in Wotlk.
    Many of the things you'll have to trinket are fears, so with wotf+trinket you have two trinkets in 45 seconds.

Maybe because it is not fun for one side to feel the effects of being mass-farmed in BGs by BiS donors/PvPers and never have a chance at the top 1 rank in arena all because of 1 disgusting racial?
    Try losing 17/20 RBGs yourself (add in GY farm) and then come back and tell us how awesome it is to be Horde.
    Reroll Alliance. Then come crying about Horde premades.

8. May 25, 2018  
    Many of the things you'll have to trinket are fears, so with wotf+trinket you have two trinkets in 45 seconds.
    Most things that causes problems in PvP are stuns and roots. Wotf helps with neither of those and the moments it would have shined in never really happens because fights seldomly lasts long enough for those 45 seconds to have passed.
    I'm sorry. I did not realise you were blind since we only got 2 small guilds left (Horde PvP guilds can soon be said to be extinct).
    I say, why don't you roll horde and just join our little club? We can offer you BGs you always lose, get graveyard farmed in and as an added bonus, jerks who tells you it is all good and fair! :D

9. May 25, 2018  
    Joined to do my daily bg, this is what I find:

The Horde camping a gy! That's impossible. According to this guy, at least.

10. May 25, 2018  
    Less talk, more walk. Just join us on Horde side. After all there is nothing to fear or worry about if one shall take your word for it...that is unless you lied ofc.

11. May 25, 2018  
    Saewelo
    I'm on Horde side. My win rate is around 40-50%, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    PMs are on both sides. Does alliance have more geared people? Yes. Does it impact everything so much as you make it seem like? No.

Maybe try focusing more on winning that battleground and less on getting frustrated about everything and looking for all kinds of excuses to blame the incoming loss on.

12. May 25, 2018  
    Stop pulling numbers out of your ***. You know darn well Horde is suffering but on the bright side a change is now inc.

13. May 26, 2018  
    +10000 Lol

I'm on Horde side. My win rate is around 40-50%, sometimes more, sometimes less.
    PMs are on both sides. Does alliance have more geared people? Yes. Does it impact everything so much as you make it seem like? No.

Maybe try focusing more on winning that battleground and less on getting frustrated about everything and looking for all kinds of excuses to blame the incoming loss on.
    alli more gear less brain

14. May 26, 2018  
    on the bright side a change is now inc.
    what change is coming for wotlk?

15. May 26, 2018  
    Talk about fake news, I see ally struggling frequently as of late. As for WG, geared people tend to avoid it as multiboxers are expected
    Edited: May 26, 2018

123 ... Last