1. June 6, 2018  

i'm a noob. give me progression advice?

just started playing wow just recently. i got a BE priest to lvl 27 and a human paladin to level 18 before i learned about the auction house economy and just learned about professions as gold farming

i put a stack of 20 linen cloth in AH for 2 silver.... lol
    nobody knows how many stacks of 20 linen i sold via buyback for 2s

right now my BE is "stuck" in foothills with quests that amount to clearing the entire hilsbrad fields, and i get destroyed with more than 1 or 2 farmers in combat at a time. so i'll have to foot it back to silvermoon to get professions and combat grind the way back and see what happens in AH

so yeah if any of you guys want to just give random new guy advice that'd be cool, nothing specific, but if it took me this long to learn about AH, there's probably plenty other stuff i have no idea about

2. June 7, 2018  
    don't worry about gear, sure it makes leveling a bit easier but its really not required. I hit lv61 with a lv5 mace on my priest while leveling with the server went live. As far as gold you will make a ton once you reach outlands and if done right will have 3 whole zones to farm for the epic flying mount gold.

If you need any help hit me up online Styls.

3. June 7, 2018  
    Yes, the auction house prices on Outland aren't like on other private servers. The bad part is, armor and mats cost tons of money. The good news is, if you can make that armor or farm those mats, you'll be rolling in dough! Oh, and I sent you a private message--please read and respond!

4. June 7, 2018  
    Yes, the auction house prices on Outland aren't like on other private servers. The bad part is, armor and mats cost tons of money. The good news is, if you can make that armor or farm those mats, you'll be rolling in dough! Oh, and I sent you a private message--please read and respond!
    i responded, ty dude

thanks for the advice guys, i already made about 12g in action house in 1.5 days on my human paladin, so i'll be good to go for mounts around level 32 hopefully. grinded all the way to level 28 or 29 today i think. my BE on the other hand.... that's gonna take some work to get out of that rut lol

if anyone wants to share anything else, feel free
    Edited: June 7, 2018