1. To all of those who can't stand Icecrown multiboxing bull****/shadowmourne premades. i''d gladly like to invite you all to join the realm LORDAERON. where there is NO multiboxers and Shadowmourne is obtained not bought.

There's 1 mutliboxer who plays 1 day every 2 weeks on Lordaeron but he is very beatable he is multiboxing every class x2 so 1 team playing with brain it's easily killable. we have 40v40 sometimes 80v80 on peak days. very enjoyable wintergrasp/bgs so if you're dead tired of that **** come join us.

2. LORDAERON. where there is NO multiboxers
    I clearly remember some multiboxing paladin cleaning stormwind 24/7.

3. I thought we were discussing wintergrasp in this thread hmm

4. To all of those who can't stand Icecrown multiboxing bull****/shadowmourne premades. i''d gladly like to invite you all to join the realm LORDAERON. where there is NO multiboxers and Shadowmourne is obtained not bought.
    Thanks but... no thanks. As you may imagine, at least we have PvP in here.

5. So FUN

Every evening i come online to check if wintergrasp is being owned by horde. For 5 days now.

Every time the alliance multiboxer took it

Arent there some pvp guild who can kill this multiboxer and after that take stormwind for 24 hours to get some revenge?
    Edited: June 10, 2018

6. So FUN

Every evening i come online to check if wintergrasp is being owned by horde. For 5 days now.

Every time the alliance multiboxer took it

Arent there some pvp guild who can kill this multiboxer and after that take stormwind for 24 hours to get some revenge?
    if you check now, its horde controlled.

7. In retail Blizzard has just put their foot down on Mboxing in PvP.

8. In retail Blizzard has just put their foot down on Mboxing in PvP.
    Really now? I can't recall any Mboxing happening in PVP except that one time in Arathi Basin.

9. So FUN

pvp guilds dont exist on icecrown

10. I clearly remember some multiboxing paladin cleaning stormwind 24/7.
    You remember the "1 mutliboxer who plays 1 day every 2 weeks on Lordaeron but he is very beatable" guy that was described by Lederen I haven't seen him in months actually. R.I.P. bakalar
    Thanks but... no thanks. As you may imagine, at least we have PvP in here.
    We're going to have cross-realm pvp eventually so we got that covered.

11. Every multiboxer is beatable with a group that has less ppl than the multiboxer. Half the server just charges in like clueless *****s... the result: multiboxing ruins pvp.

Half of wintergrasp mounted all game running around, u lose the wintergrasp, whose fault is it? the multiboxer.

5 siege engines driving over a stack of 25 totems? they wipe, whose fault is it ? the multiboxer.

I can continue giving examples....

Ppl need to get their **** together if they wanna pvp. A normal premade is even stronger if you're talking even numbers and take into consideration that the people actually have a brain and don't run into the multiboxer on mounts like clueless apes.

Especially in wg it is so easy to wipe a multiboxer but hey better stay mounted and run around all game like headless chickens.

12. Have never seen people complaining about premades "ay premades is not legit".
    Probably because its how the game is supposed to be, unlike your multiboxing crap ?

Tell me how multiboxing is not 3d party programm and only repeats player's action next time when you make another formation with your slaves run in different directions just by 1 button pressing. Clearly as Blizzard intendend indeed.

People want to pvp, people do not want to pvp against boxer.

Multiboxing fight is always boring, even when you kill boxer - just massive aoe with some key abilities to control.
    Nothing compare to cool mass fight against single players.

I can continue giving examples....
    Thats why you always log on you boxer each time your guild loses outdoor mass fight.
    Cause you realize its 10x easier to log boxer and erase that horde crowd than gather raid for proper fight.
    Whatever.
    Edited: June 12, 2018

13. Tell me how multiboxing is not 3d party programm and only repeats player's action next time when you make another formation with your slaves run in different directions just by 1 button pressing. Clearly as Blizzard intendend.
    Bind A to strafe left on one char and bind A to strafe right on the other char... MAGIC! ur chars run in different directions with one press... it's not rocketscience nor is it abusing, I know what blizzard allowed and what not.

Not even gonna comment on the rest lmao, as I am leaving this thread since w/e people say it's always gonna be resulting in the same :)

14. Bind A to strafe left on one char and bind A to strafe right on the other char... MAGIC! ur chars run in different directions
    Thats how you form accurate circles and squares.
    Left and right, yeah.

Not even gonna comment on the rest lmao
    It was predicable, indeed.
    Edited: June 12, 2018

15. Thats how you form accurate circles and squares ?
    yes, circle is just a simple follow macro that follows each slave and u follow your last slave with your main, resulting ur chars to form a circle...
    there are also setview macro's you can use, point is that it's not abusing, formations are perfectly allowed on retail.

First 123 Last