1. June 8, 2018  

[H] Feral Tank Druid looking for NA guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon

Hey there, as the title says I'm looking for a guild that raids on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. I'm based out of west coast NA timezone. I have class on Tues/Wed/Thurs until around 8PM PST (3 am server time) and I also have personal responsibilities that take up my Friday nights.

I'm looking for a T4-T5 guild that has CONSISTENT raids anywhere that fits into my schedule. I'm okay with EU based guilds if they raid mornings on Sat/Sun/Mon too - as long as the time works.

I've been raiding for a few months on my resto shaman but decided to reroll to druid since I enjoy it more. My druid is very well geared, most things being BiS until T5 and it also has a respectable dps set. I would prefer to raid on my druid from now on but if you need me on my shaman I can do that too. I just want to raid.

Contact me here or in game. My druid's name is Breezi and my shaman's name is Rheezi. Thanks in advance.
    Edited: June 27, 2018

2. Bump. Still looking for a guild that raids kara on weekends.

3. Still looking. Bit of an update - my druid is close to pre-T5 best in slot so all i need is a guild.