1. June 9, 2018  

1 Hour Queue in BG (Horde)

Yesterday I was waiting for 1 hour to enter in bg, is it even normal? it takes atleast 10+ min. to enter, this problem must be solved, also when u are doing bgs u just cant do other stuff bcs u even dont know when it will pop up. Mods should do smthing about it :/

2. June 9, 2018  
    Yeah, the ques are incredibly scarce lately, I waited 1 hour and 20 mins to get into bg as 5 man premade.
    Currently, waiting time is roughly around 20 minutes or so and I am qued for 3 bgs at same time so it is incredibly incredibly hard to even aquire a single piece of gear let alone full honor gear.

Something needs to be done beacuse it aint looking too nice with this incredible que times for horde.

3. June 9, 2018  
    Indeed, this is scary. Because new players cant gear pvp gear at all. Its impossible to gear a new toon in BGs atm. I hope Warmane will fix this as soon as possible because if they dont, i'm afraid population will slowly decrease, and more pvp players will leave.

4. June 9, 2018  
    free wins = long queues. stop crying

5. yea free "not enough players, game will close in 5 mins" warmane wins are sure worth the wait
    Lol

6. Topic already opened here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385421

Some suggestions on how to fix the mess they started. PvP is no longer fun on this server as is right now.

7. I dont care about winning or losing, just want to play a game when i'm online not to wait hours for it ...

8. Its really bad lately. (Horde Side ofc)

Especially at the early hours, you might consider simply going some HC or something like that.

I used to hit up morning bgs to get my daily quests before work, while i finish my coffee. Now i queue 3 bgs, after 20 mins you might get WSG pop, which usually is dominated by Alliance and then its time to go.

Alliance is winning because they are more geared, they are more geared because the have more queues, they have more queues because they are less. And all this repeats itself.

If you are horde player ( like me) and into PVP (like me ) go with arena farming. 10 games per week is nothing, and it is achievable. Save the honor for off-parts. And forget about BGs, at early hours and in general. If they dont do something about it it will continue to be like this.

9. Its really bad lately. (Horde Side ofc)

Especially at the early hours, you might consider simply going some HC or something like that.

I used to hit up morning bgs to get my daily quests before work, while i finish my coffee. Now i queue 3 bgs, after 20 mins you might get WSG pop, which usually is dominated by Alliance and then its time to go.

Alliance is winning because they are more geared, they are more geared because the have more queues, they have more queues because they are less. And all this repeats itself.

If you are horde player ( like me) and into PVP (like me ) go with arena farming. 10 games per week is nothing, and it is achievable. Save the honor for off-parts. And forget about BGs, at early hours and in general. If they dont do something about it it will continue to be like this.

Everything was fine when alliance had free mounts and honor boosting. Looks like Warmane want to kill pvp on this server. No idea why. And no answers from the staff aswell... Kinda weird....

10. do these admins even play horde? someone complaining about this every 1-2 mins on global chat

11. Topic already opened here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=385421

Some suggestions on how to fix the mess they started. PvP is no longer fun on this server as is right now.

It's fun if you're alliance. Love these instant Qs!

12. It's fun if you're alliance. Love these instant Qs!
    Dont be close minded, game should enjoy both sides. when horde players are strugling like this ur argument about allys better experience is just not right. time to time horde players will leave server, even some of my friends which ones loved to play bgs aren't coming online for a few days already, so server mustn't be balanced in such way - we have to wait when enough horde players will leave the game ...

For first Close Ally to Horde faction change and make Horde to Ally faction change FREE AGAIN (maybe some bonus things for ally new players too) if they aren't greedy this things should work, other way server will loose lot of PvP players for sure !