1. June 8, 2018  

Alliance increased xp

Is the increased XP for alliance players still going on for the outlands server?

2. June 8, 2018  
    Nope, ally should have more perks in general :D

3. Nah, try and stay away from Alliance. For the last entire week half of our flightmasters have been permanently dead because coordination/dedication of just about 2 people with 10 characters . Somehow and absolutely mindblowingly, the server has been allowing this. My point is I wish I would have went horde, it wasn't worth it, neither are the bgque times. Now I'm already a bit too geared to reroll so i just barely play. Let me put things into perspective, new players haven't been able to use a flight path for legitimately 15 hours out of the day for an entire week. Don't roll alliance if you want to enjoy the game, no people worth playing with will play a faction in this state.

4. Nah, try and stay away from Alliance. For the last entire week half of our flightmasters have been permanently dead because coordination/dedication of just about 2 people with 10 characters . Somehow and absolutely mindblowingly, the server has been allowing this. My point is I wish I would have went horde, it wasn't worth it, neither are the bgque times. Now I'm already a bit too geared to reroll so i just barely play. Let me put things into perspective, new players haven't been able to use a flight path for legitimately 15 hours out of the day for an entire week. Don't roll alliance if you want to enjoy the game, no people worth playing with will play a faction in this state.

Wow, so don't play alliance because flight masters were dead for few hours? Cry me a river.