1. bottom line is having a certain bg pop is better than it not popping. even if it ends early or is a anus opening experience, it beats the hell out of pounding head on wall in city while not getting the marks you need (be it 1 or 3)

bring it back to 3 at a time, or hell even 4 at a time...

or allow que up to 4 and only transfer out of a bg once every 30-60 minutes or something like that.

2. There is nothing Warmane can do to keep the balance. Why don't people do their homework and nothing that this server is horde heavy and create some alliance toons. ****, its so easy to level up and gear that make toons on both sides and play accordingly. =) I started alliance, switch to horde and now back to alliance.
    An interesting idea is, setting horde > alliance faction change for free or at least downgrade the fee's cost to 10 coins or so.

3. How about dont change anything? roll ally or stop QQ'ing, its your own choise. Dont force others to roll what they dont want to play? you chose horde you chose what coms along with beeing the faction you chose.

QUOTE=xBloodySin;2933052]i made these two images to save ppl time
    you can just quote them instead of making a new post

EXACKLY!

Seeing players from horde faction QQ'ing about queues for BG's is horriable! you ****ing chose to go horde when you knew BG's queues would be bad and now u keep complaning every day! well solution to your problem GO ALLY or STOP QQing.
    How about shut up if u have nothing to say to this thread.
    You are good while playing alliance so "pls warmane dont change anything cause we wont be overgeared anymore"
    Pvp was good when faction change to alliance was free and noone complained then. And are u artillias to stupid to see that?

And Bloodysin u re pathetic with those mems or i should say mem as u are to dumb to find 2 diffrent pictures.

Warmane close alliance->horde faction change and enable free horde->alliance change or You gona loose more and more players.

4. Warmane close alliance->horde faction change and enable free horde->alliance change or You gona loose more and more players.
    Can't be said better.

First ... 345