1. June 8, 2018  

Queue

Is something planned to help reduce BG queuing time?

It is ridiculously long to get inside a bg, more than 5 min up to 15+min! What for? A quick win or loose....
    Meaning, you actually spend more time looking at the floor in front of battlemasters hoping for a pop than actually fighting in the bg istelf.

I understand the need to balance bg and avoid the non stop jumping leading to 2v15 (at least it was VERY quick) but we fall into something really bad and frankly being a full pvp player I found it to be demotivating.

2. June 8, 2018  
    The root of the problem is the faction imbalance in terms of pvp population. There are much more horde pvper so they have to wait in the queue while the alliance gets instant BGs.
    Imo free faction change to alliance should be enabled again and a server chat notification which informs players that they can switch for free to alliance for instant BGs.
    If thats not enough to make the population more balanced then temporary pvp perks for alliance side, such as increased honor rates, could be considered to give horde players more incentive to switch.

I think that changes to the BG system wouldn't entirely solve the problem because the population imbalance would remain and thats the actual cause of the issue
    Edited: June 8, 2018

3. June 9, 2018  
    The problem is there is still way more horde players then alliance. If you want faster queues and pvp only. I would play on alliance side. If you are like me and love the horde for their racials and caster animation (undead is the best!) then settle for the long queues and play horde. =)

4. June 9, 2018  
    I think that changes to the BG system wouldn't entirely solve the problem because the population imbalance would remain and thats the actual cause of the issue
    the root of the problem is the non blizzlike queue change they put in like a week ago lol

5. June 9, 2018  
    Is something planned to help reduce BG queuing time?

It is ridiculously long to get inside a bg, more than 5 min up to 15+min! What for? A quick win or loose....
    Meaning, you actually spend more time looking at the floor in front of battlemasters hoping for a pop than actually fighting in the bg istelf.

I understand the need to balance bg and avoid the non stop jumping leading to 2v15 (at least it was VERY quick) but we fall into something really bad and frankly being a full pvp player I found it to be demotivating.
    ->
    People posted their opinions on the subject of the change, but when it became clear the "feedback" was just complains about queue times and honor gains now correctly reflecting what should be happening without ditchers ruining most matches
    tl:dr, everything is correct now

just get some friends and gank zul aman stone while youre in bg queue... or do zul aman in between

honestly two days ago i was doing two heroics before eos queue popped so you should just farm badges in between so you can buy atleast vindicator next season
    Edited: June 9, 2018

6. June 9, 2018  
    ->

tl:dr, everything is correct now

just get some friends and gank zul aman stone while youre in bg queue... or do zul aman in between

honestly two days ago i was doing two heroics before eos queue popped so you should just farm badges in between so you can buy atleast vindicator next season
    I love the "or do zul aman" haha you made my day mate. That s almost possible!!!

I m not farming anything as my char are capped honor already so I just pvp for fun waiting new season but they took the fun out of doing bg.

I was wondering if it was a trial at something new that ultimately failed or is this going to be the rotten system on that server?

7. June 9, 2018  
    On a previous server you could queue away from battlemaster with command like .wsg or .ab. You were getting out where you queued. At least if the wait was long then you could do things farm quest etc. Very convenient and as we are not on blizzlike server anyway maybe it could be a good thing to develop.

8. June 9, 2018  
    Or... stop playing making more horde toons. lol

I see so many new hordes (maybe alts, but im not sure with the ****ty gear they have) queue in greens and terrible gs under 2k. Way more then alliance side.

9. June 9, 2018  
    Or... stop playing making more horde toons. lol

I see so many new hordes (maybe alts, but im not sure with the ****ty gear they have) queue in greens and terrible gs under 2k. Way more then alliance side.
    Indeed.

I have no idea why some many people in green gear with 1k6 GS are queing... They litteraly get one shotted...

And they queues are insanely long because these noobs in crap Nagrand quest gear are queing and just taking BGs slots.

Warmane should do something about this:

-Dont allow people below 2k2 GS to queue

-Give honor boost to alliance

-Allow people to queue BGs with " .wsg / .ab / .av / .eots " comands anywhere.

10. Another thing is,

Make Alliance + Horde BG pool. If you have 30 people queued, 22 horde and 8 alliance , which is usually the case. Simply pop up the BG for 15 hordes on one side and 15 players ( 8 all + 7 horde ) on the other side.

p.s Of course its not blizzlike , you want me to make a list of the other things that are not blizzlike here ?

11. If you want to call yourself full pvp (not only arena pleb) player, you should reroll Alliance - outnumbered faction in pvp at this server.

12. Indeed.

Warmane should do something about this:

-Dont allow people below 2k2 GS to queue

-Give honor boost to alliance

-Allow people to queue BGs with " .wsg / .ab / .av / .eots " comands anywhere.
    Agree about honor boost to alliance and maby free 60% or 100% ground mount.
    About queue BG from any place its tottaly bad idea, it will kill world pvp.

13. if you allow horde+alliance bg pool you'll effect the alliance economy in a bad way. Since the horde racials are superior for pve you see the best guilds here. you would also need a shared AH I guess.
    One things for damn sure we need to stop alliance -> horde transfer and make horde to alliance free again!!

14. Agree about honor boost to alliance and maby free 60% or 100% ground mount.
    About queue BG from any place its tottaly bad idea, it will kill world pvp.
    How could it kill world pvp ? Fly mounts already does.

15. One things for damn sure we need to stop alliance -> horde transfer and make horde to alliance free again!!
    This. That would be the very first thing to do.

123 ... Last