1. Even if they would revert the queue changes its questionable that the horde would have much faster queues than currenty.
    I assume that in the recent weeks, since faction change to horde is available, many alliance players migrated to horde.
    Its probably more the faction imbalance than the queue changes that is causing the long queue times.

I don't understand why they didn't enable free faction change to alliance by now. Its obvious that the factions are extremly unbalanced but for some reason Warmane takes no measures to solve that issue.

2. I'm a fat cow - playing Horde and only Horde, it's been 6 months now on Outland

Alternatives solutions :
    - tag BG everywhere and not only with the NPC
    - 4 daily quests, one for each BG
    - allow to be invited in partys when inside BGs

And you'll have more people
    But the former situation is not the solution
    your solutions are actual horse **** rofl

3. no u
    they allow to do something else than afking Shattrah waiting queues or are incentive to tag BGs but idc i like the system the way it is

4. I dunno if they turned multi queue back on but I was in a AV just now and AB popped.. a 5 capper too ;D

That might be an isolated innocent?

5. they did.

first bg : half the team leave 30 sc after start. so we lose. so every new player instant quit the bg. etc. soooo better system yay.

just had a 20 mins AB lost from the beginning because of that. noobies tag one or two flag to put us at agony when the rest of the team just afk

yay
    Edited: June 21, 2018

6. Yep, seems like BG hopping is back but now u can only queue for two BGs at a time.

7. Another change that brings nothing.
    You didnt reduce quee time.
    Disbalance of gear between fraction still growing.
    Playing bg in horde still tragic and generally pointless.
    People still leaving server.
    You know that only way to make things right is to balance realm. But u want to earn on this. By the time You are loosing more and more ppl. You loosing potential donators.

8. Solution is increased honor on alliance side... Just like in 2017 when server opened. And everything was fine, people were joining alliance for faster lvling and faster honor and rep.

Now people rather join Horde. Warmane you know the solutions why dont you set them ?

9. Yes please enable back the transfer horde -> alliance for free again!

10. increased honor on alliance side? the horde is green and the alliance over3.5k gs...

11. increased honor on alliance side? the horde is green and the alliance over3.5k gs...

This is effect of long quees in horde side.
    Ally plays 2x more bg at same time so they gear up 2x faster.
    When we had free faction change we had almost balanced bgs. Now diffrence in gear between faction is growing and growing.
    BGS in horde became unplayable and lot of ppl leaving server.

Admins changed bg system again, now we can sign in 2 bg. Effect? Yesterday i played 2x av when at start we had 40 ally and 25 horde o.O How is it possible if we have 2x horde and waiting 2x longer in quee.
    Bg system is broken but however u change it, It cant help cause the problem is imbalance.

12. i made these two images to save ppl time
    you can just quote them instead of making a new post

13. Queues are horrible on horde that's a fact.
    but gearing also feels like it takes months to do.. after 30 games i'm still not 10k honor LOL

14. Solution is increased honor on alliance side... Just like in 2017 when server opened. And everything was fine, people were joining alliance for faster lvling and faster honor and rep.

Now people rather join Horde. Warmane you know the solutions why dont you set them ?
    How about dont change anything? roll ally or stop QQ'ing, its your own choise. Dont force others to roll what they dont want to play? you chose horde you chose what coms along with beeing the faction you chose.

QUOTE=xBloodySin;2933052]i made these two images to save ppl time
    you can just quote them instead of making a new post

[/QUOTE]

EXACKLY!

Seeing players from horde faction QQ'ing about queues for BG's is horriable! you ****ing chose to go horde when you knew BG's queues would be bad and now u keep complaning every day! well solution to your problem GO ALLY or STOP QQing.
    Edited: June 25, 2018

15. There is nothing Warmane can do to keep the balance. Why don't people do their homework and nothing that this server is horde heavy and create some alliance toons. ****, its so easy to level up and gear that make toons on both sides and play accordingly. =) I started alliance, switch to horde and now back to alliance.

First ... 2345 Last