1. Shu'halo (Tauren) Roleplayer Looking for Contact.

(Post is OOC)

Howdy!

I have a Tauren character by the name of Natova Ragetotem. He is an Outrider of the Plains of Mulgore, with a traditional personality yet a somber outlook on life. He worships the Earthmother and respects all Shu'halo (Tauren) customs with dedication and duty, however he is often troubled by the barbaric displays of the Centaur and greedy trespasses of the Venture Co.

I am writing this post to extend my own cordial invitation to all lore-based roleplayers on Lordaeron. If you play an Alliance toon, I do possess discord which can be used as a third party system for our characters to interact beyond the limitations of the in-game barrier. This is not a guild invitation but simply a call to any roleplayer who wishes for perhaps a friendship or a rival to progress and enrich story line along with depth of character.

Please add Natova to your friends list and message me either in-game or simply reply to this forum post and we can discuss an IC in-game scene.

I thank you warmly for taking time from your day to read this post and I look forward to any replies.

Sincerely,
    greatheart47