1. June 8, 2018  

MIght wanna re-visit your ecommerce stuff.

You guys might wanna look into expanding your payment options... with so many options out there now days you have probably the weakest selection, 2 of which are rated as risky.

Never had a single issue with my credit card on dozens of other sites. My card worked one time on this site and now it's saying it's being blocked by your fraud prevention and asking me to send in a photo copy of my driver's license. Comfort level doing that = ZERO. I called my bank and they informed me under no circumstances what-so-ever should you ever send someone a photo copy of your driver's license.

They also said they don't see this transaction hitting my account.

Just an FYI. Looks like a great server but unfortunately I wanted to buy a 70 boost and also possible a level 80 char and now I can't. Was trying to buy 380 coins.
    Edited: June 8, 2018

2. June 8, 2018  
    Yea, that paymentwall is total ****. I'm unable to use my credit card, their support is terrible, bank never got even notified about a possible transaction.
    Paypal is not happening and that's the only thing I'll trust. Or if I can give you money in person, that'd also be fine by me.

3. July 3, 2018  
    Having the same problem, not giving them a picture of myself or the card. What the **** is up with that? Did you get any response concerning this matter?

4. July 3, 2018  
    use prepaid credit cards. problem solved.