1. July 2, 2018  

PLEASE INCREASE FREQUENCY OF HERB NODES (because it makes sense.. read)

Hey GMs,

Can we please increase the density / respawn frequency of herb nodes? Specifically in shadowmoon / netherstorm.

Right now the effort involved to farm enough herbs to sustain regular raiding is daunting.

Perhaps server pop is the problem: then increasing herb spawn / density seems like a logical solution in agreement with the problem.

Perhaps botting is the problem: then a good way to stop it would be to increase the spawn / density so far that there is little to no profit botting herbs and selling on AH, as herbs would be so plentiful that any herbalist could easily farm up what they need, and not need to buy on AH. ( the legalized weed route)

Again, right now herbs are so rare ( especially in nether / shadowmoon ) that the effort involved to farm them takes the fun / enjoyment out of the game.

If we are ok with boosting xp by 5x to remove some of the "grindyness" from the game, why would we not also do the same for herbalism?

2. July 2, 2018  
    idk about u but i can farm like 5k/day if i herb all day for sure

3. July 2, 2018  
    The real issue for lack of nodes is bots. Increasing the rates will only increase the bot activity.

4. July 2, 2018  
    Pay me 2-3 coins every time i find and ban a bot and i'm all yours warmane xD

5. July 2, 2018  
    Pay me 2-3 coins every time i find and ban a bot and i'm all yours warmane xD
    It sounds good in theory, but in practise? You will have people paying the chinese to produce more bots so they can earn more by banning them.

6. July 2, 2018  

7. July 3, 2018  
    Terocone and Nightmare vine is currently only available on the AH i have noticed, its overfarmed by a longshot :S

8. July 3, 2018  
    Yesterday I flew around Shadowmoon for 2 hours and found ONE spawn of nightmare vine.. ( server time ~2:00)

... I did not see an army of bots cruising the skies picking up nodes, I only saw one other dude..

2 Hours.. 1 spawn of Nightmare Vine.. how is that not "broken"

?

9. July 3, 2018  
    Yesterday I flew around Shadowmoon for 2 hours and found ONE spawn of nightmare vine.. ( server time ~2:00)

... I did not see an army of bots cruising the skies picking up nodes, I only saw one other dude..

2 Hours.. 1 spawn of Nightmare Vine.. how is that not "broken"

?
    They are on a timer, it only takes 1 person to track the spawns for the entire zone to effectively be empty since they will herb it the instant that it respawns, that means you will have to get lucky to herb it. Not sure what the spawn timer is on Nightmare Vine, if it's like Khorium then 45mins.

10. July 3, 2018  
    Its the same with the primal air clouds in nagrand, Good luck finding one because some people are looting on respawn/ camping it 24/7

Can we get dynamic random respawn timers to prevent this?

11. July 3, 2018  
    Still confused how this is not "fixable"

People timing herbing to coincide with the spawn.. randomize timers.

If warmane team has taken this private sever so far.. implemented server-side dual specing.. an item store for BOEs.. this seems like something they should be able to tackle.

12. July 4, 2018  
    Yeah it takes like a full day to farm less then 3 stacks of some high level herbs other types you can only get from the AH for more than 40g/stack, it's a bit absurd.

13. July 5, 2018  
    Bots are a problem in general on that server. Leather prices for example normalized when they went after bots that hard the last few weeks, but as soon as they stopped those things were back up and running the AH again. Guess with gathering professions, the problem is even worse.