1. June 9, 2018  

Horde to Alliance Faction Change

Are the Horde to Alliance faction changes still free? The imbalance is still there and, if it isn't, I don't see why there isn't more being done to help this.

2. June 9, 2018  
    I don't think its free anymore... but they should probably bring it back and stop alliance to horde transfers too. This faction imbalance is still far too heavy horde side.

3. June 9, 2018  
    Yeah that would be a good idea to open the free faction change again...

4. July 5, 2018  
    Since im waiting for it, to balance the battleground +1

5. July 5, 2018  
    couple days ago i asked Malaco on his stream about h > a transfer for free. He said that its not gonna happen anytime soon.

6. July 5, 2018  
    couple days ago i asked Malaco on his stream about h > a transfer for free. He said that its not gonna happen anytime soon.
    RIP horde battlegrounds. Its not worth to play here anymore...

7. July 6, 2018  
    RIP horde battlegrounds. Its not worth to play here anymore...
    You could you know, farm gold and pay for the faction change.

8. July 6, 2018  
    i think horde to alliance is unavailable on the services. you can swap from Alliance to horde fine but not the other way. hope they can add both ways soon

9. July 6, 2018  
    Actually switched from Horde to Alliance less then two weeks ago. So yes you can change and it is not locked.

10. July 6, 2018  

11. July 6, 2018  
    Personally, I believe it's best to keep horde to alliance transfers free and open at all times. There needs to be more alliance on this server, and coins should not get in the way of that.