1. June 9, 2018  

Alliance Flightmasters

So, lets see how many think this is an issue...

Tried to reroll an alt earlier today, but had to give up due to the fact that it seems like alliance flightmasters in the lowbie zones are just constantly killed… So why am i so upset about this? - Why not just not suck it up and get on with it? - Well here is why, it seems to be a problem i encounter not just frequently but constant. I would very much like if someone on staff from warmane can clarify if this is considered griefing? - In my book it WOULD be considered griefing as it ruins the game for so many alliance players.

- N

** EDIT**

As I get back into Darkshire after 5 min of AFK'ing I see Neandertalus from "McDonalds WiFi" killing of any NPC's here..
    Edited: June 9, 2018

2. June 9, 2018  
    Since 3 days all Alliance Flightmasters are killed every time.
    This is not funny anymore just annoying.

3. June 9, 2018  
    Agree on this, yes its a pvp server but right now I cant see any new ppl that can be bothering with lvling and starting here due to this, atleast turn down the spawntime on the FM

4. June 9, 2018  
    Well this did make one of my friends I just invited quit. I'm not leveling a char, but this would really discourage me if I were to level a character myself walking all the way from forest song to astrannar to auberbine and such.

5. June 9, 2018  
    so now it's (at least) the following zones:
    Ironforge
    Stormwind
    Menethil Harbor
    Thelsamar
    Arathi Highlands
    Theramore
    Mudsprocket
    also heard Tanaris a few times

and when I sent in a ticket to GMs ingame, the reply to "at least reboot the dogdamned server so the (not dead but probably kited/mind controlled/feared) flight masters at least spawn back up... is "please be patient, your issue is being worked on"... meanwhile nothing changes for days...
    Edited: June 9, 2018

6. June 9, 2018  
    Lol I started on this server a week ago and just thought the FM were bugged and not showing up xD

7. so after Malaco got server restarted last night to fix it, as of right now at least the Menethil Harbor and Duskshire flight points are MIA again
    Edited: June 10, 2018