1. June 9, 2018  

Holy Wrath not working ?

Am I crazy or holy wrath isnt working ? From what I remember it did damage to everyone but did only stun undeads and demons. Now it only damage undead and demons and not everyone. Or that was in cataclysm ? Help, I cant remember.

2. June 9, 2018  
    Am I crazy or holy wrath isnt working ? From what I remember it did damage to everyone but did only stun undeads and demons. Now it only damage undead and demons and not everyone. Or that was in cataclysm ? Help, I cant remember.
    Worked like this as long as I remember. And it makes sense according to tooltip.

3. Worked like this as long as I remember. And it makes sense according to tooltip.
    Maybe I'm just drunk or crazy but I was sure you could use it only for the damage on any target. But if I'm the only one thinking that and everyone else tells me the opposite then I know the truth. Thanks for your answer.

4. It used to damage everything, now it doesn't. I assume they looked at some old combat logs and decided that it worked this way rather than what it says on the tooltip. Similarly, Seal of Command doesn't work as per the tooltip either.