1. June 9, 2018  

Two factor Authenticator

Hello.
    I haven't played in a really long time, and i dont intent to stick for long. I wanted to buy some gold with coins from Trade feature, it instructed me to enable two factor authenticator, and i did.I get all of that ... now what i dont get is why would you try to make a "more secure system" when your programmers cant handle that level coding. I think you should disable that feature untill u code it right. Reason for flame : https://ibb.co/bJQMa8
    Last night i enabled feature, today i can't login because of whatever reason behind your system.
    I'v tryed waiting for 10 and 20 minutes in case of late mail. But it was not the reason behind me being unable to login, i'm typing everything slow and right so misspelling is not the reason eather. I don't want to disable feature, because i still want to buy gold in 2 days. Look at the backend Log or whatever indetify problem and fix it, i have no time or will to spend everyday 1-2 hours trying to log in.
    Finally: https://teamtreehouse.com/ - it's cheap education for better backend code.

Ps: Yes i did try to log-in for two hours, and yes Authenticator is the reason i fail everytime. Hope you can resolve this inconvenience untill tommorow.

2. June 9, 2018  
    I never had any problems with two factor authentication codes. The only cases when people had such problems were when they use a web browser that for some reason reloads the page when you switch to a different tab to check your email and then go back to Warmane site. Try different browser. Unless you are trying to do both in one tab, which is not going to work.

Edit: from the email it looks like ingame authentication. In case that fails, log out, wait 1-2 minutes in case some email is still arriving, log back in and make sure you get a new email with code not open an old one. Other than that, make sure password is entered correctly. You get authentication mails even if password is wrong.

You can also disable ingame authentication on Security page on website. You should still be able to buy from trade section if website authentication is active.
    Edited: June 9, 2018

3. June 9, 2018  
    I was talking about ingame Authenticator not the website login authentication obviously im logged in there, I'm not sure what do you mean by "browser problem'" you described, even if it did reload the website page it wouldn't submit the data ( make Post request ( makin post request is the only case that would explain the problem you reffered to)) it would just send new Get request ( which would return same form same page and authentication String would still be valid).

But never mind that.The problem here is ingame authenticator and as i explained late mail was not the case.
    I didnt make casched refresh to my mail so i always had the latest mailed code inputed in the authentication form.
    And just for the sake of your argument i did try different webbrowser.
    I did reset my client and waited different time periods to ensure the communication between game server and web server isnt the case. ( in the case that they have this kind of system logic setup behind the scene ).
    It's not time problem , delay problem. I'v tryed to login asynchronly 37 times each time with latest submited authentication code, right password and UserID.
    Make sure to read before reply i said first time that i made sure wrong password wasnt the case or reason behind the problem aswell as late email, wrong authenticaton code or client.

I forgot to take screenshots of reading latest submited authentication code than 20 minutes later take same screen shot to prove that i did wait but here are screenshots that followed this schedule .

https://ibb.co/bANsXo ( this SS is broken it looks like there are two clients running im lazy to reupload image to fix it, if u pay attention to the right you can see that it's actualy repeating itself )

https://ibb.co/nGPxXo

4. June 9, 2018  
    I see the problem now. Authentication code is not supposed to be under password. Open WTF/Config.wtf file in a text editor and remove the line that contains "accountUsesToken". Authentication code should be asked in a popup after you enter username and password and press enter.

It's not really Warmanes fault. WoW client was never intended to work with email authentication. And it can't send you a code if you have to enter it before you even try logging in. But I have never seen that authentication code field under password myself so I don't know why it appeared there for you.

5. June 9, 2018  
    Problem solved. I'v logged out to try again and authentication field reappeared bellow password field. I guess i'l have to write script to take care of that and execute it every time or is there more practical permanent solution?

6. June 9, 2018  
    You can make Config.wtf read-only. But you won't be able to save any changes to ingame settings after that.

Edit: It might be happening because you have "remember account name" checked.

7. June 9, 2018  
    Thank you for your time and support i appreciate it.