1. June 9, 2018  

Battlegroup

Hi,
    i think it will be nice to create a battlegroup project - for example BG log for icecrown - lordareon - blackrock

sometimes you are waiting more then 12 minutes for RBG i think that is very bad for server where is 12k online players..

those 3 realms together can shorten the time

and if not maybe cross bg faction will.

2. Horde has way shorter queues, consider that.

If Blackrock could play vs Icecrown that would be ridiculous as you get instant gear there. Lordaeron is a maybe, but they're also well populated, shouldn't have a long queue there either.

3. Yea, i know that horde have way shorter time
    That is why at the end is idea of "cross faction bg"

This was just sugestion to do something interesting.

4. Really bad idea, one suggested by people who are not aware of what would happen.
    You get any sort of equipment (Default FULL enchanted + gemmed relentless set + weapons) in Blackrock.
    Plus, you would get an insane amount of full wrathful and smourne warriors wandering around.
    We get it, you Blackrock and Icecrown heroes love it but we in Lordearon still have decency.
    Edited: June 11, 2018 Reason: mistake in writting, changed be to but.

5. Really bad idea, one suggested by people who are not aware of what would happen.
    You get any sort of equipment (Default FULL enchanted + gemmed relentless set + weapons) in Blackrock.
    Plus, you would get an insane amount of full wrathful and smourne warriors wandering around.
    We get it, you Blackrock and Icecrown heroes love it but we in Lordearon still have decency.
    And you think, that on icecrown we dont play BG´s with low GS guyz? And as the donors with SHM will play against you they will play also with you.
    And you sholud know, that those donor boyz with BIS can often be killed with 5,4 pvp geared man who know how to play (maybe you from lordareon? )

On Blackrock you really get instant gear, but there is not so much poeple to play BGs.