1. June 9, 2018  

resolution bugs

Playing on Wrath with the new character models, when i open it up for the first time it's in a 1024 whatever resolution, and when i try to change the resolution, the game lags, and both my screens show the wrath log in screen on both monitors. Then, the game doesn't fix the resolution, and lags. I think what is happening is that the resolution gets changed, but immediately reverts back to it's original settings.

It's hard to explain, but i can explain more in detail. Basically whenever i change my resolution, the loading screen changes to my second monitor, and freezes, then pops back up on my main monitor, working and moving but the resolution is still the same. It doesn't open another application, and when i mouseover the wow app on my taskbar, it shows that the resolution was fixed and i can see it move but when i click on it it pops up the frozen screen.

2. June 9, 2018  
    I fixed my issue. Right clicked the application in the folder, went to compatibility, disabled full screen optimization, then windowed maximized the game.

3. This fixed my issue. Thanks, Damndaniel!