1. WG offensive tactic?

I have 10 characters (dk, 5 pala, priest, 3 druids) on lordaeron.
    WGs on lord have very few players half of the day. (last one I did was 17 on our side (only 7 other characters besides me, 2 of them was attacking with me rest went south) vs around the same amount on ally side (felt like they was ~20).

Any idea how I could majorly affect such a small wg to win it?

I have tried twice to get 10 siege engines and rush the keep before they destroy the first southern tower, but the cannons at the inner wall destroys my sieges and if I do a 2nd push there is 20 allies fighting my vehicles and I can't really fight back and then the outer cannons respawn making it even harder.

I think if my team would shoot at the cannons with the siege engines cannons then it would probably work. Or if I do it myself by going 5 siege engines and man the other 5 siege cannons but that would be hard to control.

If I went catapults I could possibly kill the allies but the cannons would probably destroy me and low siege damage.
    If I went demos it would be hard to fight the players but might be able to snipe the cannons and deal decent siege damage.

Any idea how I could play to win the wg? Should I just not bother and just do some normal pvp?

2. I want to suggest my thinking here as it was stated 1dk + 4-5 rets is awesome in pvp, why not get this group on foot/mounts kill their defenders or the guys who are in the way and mount the rest 4-5 guys on vehicles who will follow closely to your kill squad, I know it becomes complicated but it's like a pvp raid kind of lol.

3. I think I wouldn't really be able to do much better if I used my palas for killing, I wouldn't be able to handle cannons which is the main problem. I would probably also have to fight outnumbered fight on the ground and then get sniped by respawned cannons when I try to get close to keep.

Paladin struggle with the cannons on the walls (with pyro rockets, HoR and exorcism I can destroy a cannon quickly, otherwise I need to wait at least for 1 or 2 more HoR cds and each cannon shot deals something like 20-25% of total hp on everyone per shot every gcd).

I am thinking about going all out on stamina and maybe try to get a corroded skeleton key on everyone, would help survive longer against cannons.
    I might also add 2 more druids and 3 shamans. It would let me deal more ranged damage and get a lot more overall damage and healing and more utility.

Getting 5 more characters would allow more siege vehicles and a little variety in tactic while barely having any negative effect (think 5 characters would give them half a tenacity which shouldn't really matter in a fight and I think it does nothing for cannons and walls).

4. I might also add 2 more druids and 3 shamans. It would let me deal more ranged damage and get a lot more overall damage and healing and more utility.
    If u wanna multibox 15 chars then u should ask urself if it would be more efficient to multibox 11 ele shamis and 4 rdudus.
    With x11 chainlightning u can global 2 opponents on 36 yards range and with x11 magma totem and x11 fire nova u can kill all opponents that are in ur melee range in a matter of seconds.
    However with a mix setup of melee and range, half of ur team needs to run in melee range to dmg the opponents while the other half is already dealing a bit of range dmg but not enough to kill anything. In the end ur team is splited up and it will take u twice as long to kill anything like when u multibox only range damage dealer.

Imo there is a breaking point where range dps become more efficient than melee and thats when u multibox more than 5 chars.
    With so many characters u can global anything on range so its counterproductive to make a melee team and run with 10 chars after a opponent that kites u.

The only healers that I would use for a large scale team are Rdudu. Wild growth is just the best aoe heal and hot stacking appears to work extremly well.
    There is also no reason to add a paly or priest just for the buffs because u can use drums of the forgotten kings and runescroll of fortitude for that. Rather add another ele shami or rdudu than a class that u just use for its buff.
    Edited: June 14, 2018

5. Ye, I have been thinking about making a big shaman/druid team since it is really strong. I really like melee tho but I never really played a big ranged team so would be fun to try.

I kinda want to try the fire nova on 3? sec cd that instantly kills all melees, a lot of thunderstorm knockbacks if needed, 3-4 grounding totems per group so it is a pain to use spells for the enemy.
    Shaman also can get +10% stamina and 6% damage reduction and I think higher armor than plate dpsers because of mail+shield and damage reduction when cced. I expect elemental shamans to be one of the most tanky class in pvp.
    Everyone gets a ress in a shaman/druid team also (ankh/combat ress).

I will probably do that now actually...