1. Can't see the health number of opposing players

I've tried everything, relogging and un-ticking>re-ticking the option. Does anybody know how to fix this? It's stuck on percentage no matter what.

2. Not another of these topics. Pls use the search function.

3. Fairly sure cause thats how the server was set up.

4. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-3-0 : "There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers."

That means it should be awailable option to us atm. But its not ... This 2.3.0, patch statement says clearly that you are now able to see normal values of enemy HP. It should be implemented ASAP.

5. The change you are quoting does not behave in quite the manner you think it does.

While it did allow for you to view HP/Mana as a number, the API only allowed the return of certain numbers to display for enemy units, in this case the numbers 0, 1, 2 ... 99, 100.

The change you are looking for was implemented in patch 3.0.2 http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_3.0.2/API_changes

The relevant changes are:

UPDATED - UnitHealth("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitHealthMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitMana("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitManaMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units

Where it says that a value is masked, it means that you don't see the exact value (e.g. he has 357/9457hp) you see the masked values (4/100).

6. I have to say, I have enjoyed a lot of the increased difficulty this xpac has brought (coming from wotlk) like the questing system and increased costs of mount speeds that really make you feel good about progressing. But there are two things that bug me so far, one is the lack of achievemnts and the other is this- not being able to see actual numbers for health- now I understand both of these things are true to the retail so that isn't a complaint to warmane, but they both annoy me. I can understand why the health of an opponent would be masked but no achievemnts is rough

7. Why would you like to have achievments in TBC? It would kill all pugging for all of the new players.