1. What's with the Saronite?

Strange thing I've noticed. In all my years of playing wotlk servers, including Deathwing and Lordaeron, I have never seen a realm so heavily farmed of its Saronite. I can find much more Titanium than I used to, but there is a start lack of Saronite. The struggle is real. PvP is constant. What is with the competition? I don't see a huge market for it. But, nevertheless the struggle is real. Curious if anyone has noticed this, or has any explanation for it.

2. Deathwing and Lordaeron have had much lower population than Icecrown. If every miner got just one ore from the zone there'd be no Saronite left and there would still be a ton of miners left. Mining is easy and profitable, everybody picks it up for the first char.

3. Deathwing and Lordaeron have had much lower population than Icecrown. If every miner got just one ore from the zone there'd be no Saronite left and there would still be a ton of miners left. Mining is easy and profitable, everybody picks it up for the first char.
    This is a reasonable argument, but it doesn't really address why it's only the Saronite. Tons of Cobalt everywhere, as well as a strangely untouched supply of Titanium. I recall, in the days of yore upon ol' Deathwing, I could mine Saronite till the Taurens come home and find scant any Titanium, now the situation is right-near reversed. It would seem to reason that if the server were so saturated with miners, there would be less Titanium than one might expect, not more.

4. Well they made selling gold for coins a thing which most likely increased output of goods a lot. Theres also a lot more bots than there used to be.

5. Strange, i have no trouble finding saronite, as a matter of fact i have one entire page of my guild bank with 20 stacks of it til i had to stop farming. What i hardly find is titanium and i end up buying it in the AH.

6. Strange, i have no trouble finding saronite, as a matter of fact i have one entire page of my guild bank with 20 stacks of it til i had to stop farming. What i hardly find is titanium and i end up buying it in the AH.
    Whenever I go out, I tend to spend 30m-1hr and look at my bags and will have something like 1 stack of titanium and one stack of saronite to show. Perhaps, my experience is just anecdotal, but it definitely seems to me that there is something peculiar at work.

7. Whenever I go out, I tend to spend 30m-1hr and look at my bags and will have something like 1 stack of titanium and one stack of saronite to show. Perhaps, my experience is just anecdotal, but it definitely seems to me that there is something peculiar at work.
    Probably it's the time you're checking cuz dead serious i went searching for titanium specifically ignoring the saronite and found prob 2 nodes. I decided to just get the damn saronite and ended up with around 6 stacks.
    It's probably your timing cuz i swear there's almost always one alliance or horde hovering over the node spawn locations....... there are 2 caves in particular that spawn anywhere between 10-15 saronitre nodes with some titanium mixed in. But be prepared to fight for it cuz ALOT of horde camp out in that cave. Crystal something caverns.

8. I share a similar experience with Tekmansam. When I go out for about 1 hour, I'll normally return with 2 stacks of Saronite and somewhere between 8 and 17 titanium ores, it all comes down to the time of the day in which you're farming.