1. Voting points for TBC

Will voting points ever be usable on the tbc realm? :)

2. I support your idea but for mounts and a lot of unimportant items like items with required level 30-68.

3. I support your idea but for mounts and a lot of unimportant items like items with required level 30-68.
    As long as its not end game raiding gear it should be buyable. In Wotlk the ilevel cut off for VP items is 239, which is important because it helps players get ready to farm things like heroics but wouldn't get them raid ready. Its a good balance. Limiting vp to just 68 level gear would feel like a waste of VP imo

4. This would be amazing for normal dungeon gear so people can get into heroic dungeons quicker. At the minimum this would simply shorten the pre raid gearing process a bit.

Although I could see a few problems because the current vote point system is based on ingame achievements from the blizzard ui. And since it wasn't introduced until WotLK warmane would have to find a way to back port it. Or people farm wotlk/newer expansions for achievements.

5. Players still can get minimum amount of vote points even if they dont have achievements on other realms , so there must be no problem

6. why would they make a point shop for a realm that doesn't have achievements, which is the only way to get points in the first place. doubt many people would want to have to play a 2nd expansion to use a point shop.

7. Players still can get minimum amount of vote points even if they dont have achievements on other realms , so there must be no problem
    IIRC, you have to get at least 1k achievement points before you can even start collecting vote points. So, that's a problem.

8. why would they make a point shop for a realm that doesn't have achievements, which is the only way to get points in the first place. doubt many people would want to have to play a 2nd expansion to use a point shop.
    Or people played on other Warmane realms ? you ever thought about that ? Its not because YOU are new on warmane that everyone is like you .