1. [ANSWERED]Quick question

So my question is: Will authenticator stop asking for authentication code after a while of logging on this ip or will i have to type the code in every single day before i log? I have not lost my account or anything i've simply moved locations and now i have to log gmail first before coming ingame cus i gotta copy/paste the authentication code every single time. Not to mention the website log-in that has like 5sec window to copy/paste so God forbid you dont have gmail tab open at the time of ur login. Are there any ways to add this location as my home as well so i stop getting "Access from new browser or location" emails? I get security is important but this is just annoying as hell.

I've asked this twice ingame now and first time some gm told me something along the lines of "If you lost your account we cannot help you" or something, clearly not even reading my ticket but just giving the most bot-like answer possible, then i opened another one and again https://imgur.com/a/mBrBnpm
    Clearly Lordaeron staff is very helpful and engaging. Please if you can't answer this question forward it to someone that can, instead of closing the ticket just to get rid of it! Lookin forward to response, sorry for the wall of text.

2. Hey there,

This is normal. You have probably also changed your internet service provider or at least in this area where you are, your ISP is dishing out new IPs all the time. It means you have a dynamic IP address which changes frequently which is why the website/game are always asking if it's really you when you attempt to log in.

What you can do, is you can ask your ISP to provide you a static IP address or at least increase the time of your distributed dynamic IP address. This should be easily done and in most places on the planet, cost free.

I'm afraid we cannot really set your 'location' as home, because it's an integral part of the system to check for new IPs and it's the whole point of having a secure account.