1. Personal Loot and Loot Lock outs

Is there any reason for not having Personal Loot ( introduced in mop ) and Loot-Based Lock outs on Icecrown and end this suffer that many players having through ?

Just please don't get me wrong. I have been doing all end game content without problem with my guild. Just want to experience more fair playing system. A system that would be based on the game not players.

2. Meh, not a fan of personal loot.
    Loot-based lockout might be good for PuG's mainly.

It, however, falls to custom* content. So I doubt this would ever happen. I don't know if it's possible with WotLK client.

*not original to the expansion

3. Yea i understand . If i had countless toons that needs to be geared with other people's effort and time, i wouldn't be a fan of personal loot.

In Personal loot everyone gets what they deserve. In a sense, game decides if they had a chance to get item or not. Not a person or a council. Why someone shouldn't like this looting system ?

4. Yes, with personal loot game decides who gets the item. But it randomly chooses from everyone who can use the stats on that item, including those who don't need it. That lowers your chance to get it. Or you and others will ask the player if you can get the item, which doesn't make anything better.

There seem to be many items dropping on retail with personal loot. Don't expect the total amount of items dropped by bosses to increase here because of personal loot. It will be the same 3 items per boss but instead of going to players who need them, they will go to random players. Actually it would be just like if everyone who can use the stats pressed need on the item, even if they don't need it.

Technical limitations:
    1. There is no such loot option in wotlk client.
    2. On retail you can choose what spec you want items for. Here you don't have such option.

Both could be added as chat commands but having 25 people in a pug raid who will be able to use such chat commands doesn't seem very realistic.
    Edited: June 12, 2018

5. it randomly chooses from everyone who can use the stats on that item, including those who don't need it. That lowers your chance to get it.
    With this much ninja or better to say "Item Tunneling" that been happening on the raids i rather lower my chances to the game than to the players who blindly rolling items. I have seen it happening even at high ranked guilds.

you and others will ask the player if you can get the item, which doesn't make anything better.
    Do you think the worse thing is not happening with current looting system? of course in exchange of gold or anything valuable. Believe me, i have seen people who , for example , put another Cloak before entering RS in order to be able roll for the same item again for their friends or selling it afterward. Even few times it happens for my benefit yet still i did not feel good about it because it will make the whole run distrustful and the consciousnesses are toxic raiding and of course leavers.

Actually it would be just like if everyone who can use the stats pressed need on the item, even if they don't need it.
    Yet it is still better for many people who don't have close relationship with leader or guild master or having 10 friend in raids to tunnel items for them. I have seen GMs who sold DKP for real money in a high end guild. Or giving away DKP for people who boosted their alt. Or even giving free DKP to someone who had a good times leveling in barrens with. Again it happened for my benefit or against. That's why DKP is not a trusted solution.

Another evidence is, i have seen several times a player who tired of loosing rolls ( and have no idea he/she got item tunneled ) tired and instantly donated for the item ( I can't complain for this situation since it is a free service and have expenses). DKP wise , many times a player that participating in a 25 man raid got enough DKP for a bis item after 3 weeks, did not get invite anymore.

The whole reason for playing this game is to have fun. For mentioned justified basis and few other reasons, having a loot system based on game not a person is much better which also brings more fun and challenges to the game.

I have to admit that It may be a bit turn off for who been playing and getting items with unfair decisions.

6. You starting your own raids (or even guild) where you enforce your vision of fairness is something already possible in the game that doesn't requires any sort of development effort or custom content.

7. Even if it's added, it would be optional. Raid leaders who want to steal items wouldn't use it or could just change it to master loot when they want to. You need a raid leader you trust for it to work. And with such raid leader you don't need personal loot to make it fair. Also personal loot doesn't solve the problem of people rolling for someone else. It even encourages it since they aren't doing anything wrong if it's the game that gives them the item without their participation in rolling for it.
    Edited: June 12, 2018