1. Battered Hilt Bug!!!

Dear Warmane GameMaster Team,
    3 weeks ago I tried to contact one of you about the bug that i have which is about the Battered Hilt item.
    That item drops from HOR, FOS and POS heroic instances and it can be seen by the players who did not do the its quest or did not get the item. Even if i did not do the quest or get the item , 3 weeks ago and today when i'm doing the HOR heroic that item dropped again and i did not see the drop thus could not roll for that. I know it dropped since the other party players got excited and told me.
    I used in game helper to solve my problem but one of your GM, ToxicPink, did not understand my problem even if i tried to explain 3 times. He do not know that item i guess. The only respond from him is just "abandon the quest, retake it and do it again" which is meanless.
    Please Help Me to Solve My Problem.

JustAlone lvl 80 Druid
    Lordaeron

2. You can not roll for it, it doesn't even appear to you, as soon as you do the first quest from the chain, which I presume you did.
    You can just continue your questline from there and you can't need on Battered Hilt drop anymore, simple. It's working as intended.

3. how can i bring my accounts on other private servers here

4. how can i bring my accounts on other private servers here
    You don't. We do not offer this sort of service. Also, please do not necro-post threads that have been dead for a month or more.