1. [H][EU - not fussed] Long time (2004) WoW vet, raider, LF busy buzzing home

Hi all, I'm Sam, 33 years old veteran (Vanilla till Draenor), pve and raid addicted. I used to play as a human paladin, holy only, and heal everything and everyone in raids and whatnots.

Just restarted on Warmane to look for that TBC feeling. This time I went horde, to finally try to play a Shaman. I still created a BE Paladin anyway because that's where I know I am the most proficient. I'm looking for a big busy buzzing guild I can join to re-experience that old WoW feeling and excitement and join the dungeoning/raiding ranks (currently I'm really low, started about 10-15 minutes ago) and participate in whatever world activities. I can bring a lot of experience to the table and I'll ramp back up with skill as well. I used to be fairly addicted to min/maxing skills and rotations and always tried to find the perfect addon for each job. Healing is my specialty, although I had a slight stint at tanking Kharazan (ages ago), never had alts as I really enjoyed my pally and the struggles being a mono-specced holy char came with.

I can be on most evenings/nights, so I'm not really fussed if the guild is EU or US, work hours are very flexible! I have discord, can do voice chat, yadda yadda all the usual!

You can find me in game on Beelf or Lahcim (most likely the former)

:D
    Edited: June 12, 2018