1. Questions about PvP in Icecrown.

I'm not here to rant, but to know the position of the community on the subject. Doing regular PvP in Icecrown is definitevely a frustrating experience.

There are major problem with PvP in Icecrown :

1) WINTERGASP : Multiboxers farming gold with honor.
    Alright, i understand that in retail, Multiboxer was allowed. But it was really rare, limit legendary, since maintaining 20/40 account was around to spend 500/600$ per month. Wintergasp is completely unplaybable right now, because it functions as a trap :
    -> You enter wintergasp
    -> Multiboxers wait that the other team pack
    -> When the other team is packed, they OS them.
    -> They sell gems earned with honor on the AH, and then they wait another wintergasp to pop.

2) BGs : Too many Alliance's BIS?
    BGs are often unplayable for Horde. Horde's team is often like a retail one : few noobs, most people average and one or two BIS. On the other side, it looks like Alliance's team are always at least half composed by BIS player, making BGs hard to enjoy. People runaway or going AFKs in order to win the 800 honor bonus.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

EDIT :

AluschI 3)
    People with fresh lvl 80 demanding to gear up fast and easily with BGs, prefareable getting carried.
    Ezente 4)
    Premades... Premades... those are the problem.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Like i said, i'm not here to rant, but to know your opinion, if it's possible to find a way to improve the game experience.

It will be nice to hear how you guys perceive PvP right now on Icecrown:
    1) Are you enjoying it?
    2) If yes, what are liking about it?
    3) If not, what changes do you think need to be made in order to make it enjoyable for you? How did you adapt yourself?

Thank you for reading my post, have a nice day.
    Edited: June 15, 2018 Reason: Improving the debate

2. Personally, I just went up to 80 and my armor is not so good and therefore I can not fight with players with a G. S higher than 5.0. With the above the raids to get armor do not accept people of low G.S. So my recommendation would be to balance the BGS for more entertainment than they have just gone up to 80.

3. The only half possible way would be that you get into "brackets" depending on ilvl currently equipped, but that can be bypassed so easily.

But I'm fine (or I was before I stopped playing) with the BG scene on Icecrown, idk what you're all complaining about. I had losing streaks, like 4-5 in a row, I had winning streaks also.

4. Well, the first thing that usually comes to my mind is that in Icecrown you will always have the chance to do PvP. It's a very populated server and being bored because there is NO PvP at all just like some players express on Lordaeron or in some other realm / project is something that doesn't happen here. Now, if it's good or bad, it's very subjective. It's good for some players, not so much for some others, now that depends on each scenario...

5. There are two major problem with PvP in Icecrown :
    There is one major problem with PvP in Icecrown: People with fresh lvl 80 demanding to gear up fast and easily with BGs, prefareable getting carried, and than cry in forum because they can not win BGs with their fresh 80s and are not able to get full PvP gear within a day.

On retail no one complained about the fact that a fresh 80 on a 3.3.5 patch server is not able to be usefull in a BG for a few weeks until you get enough PvP gear. People that days just suffered the time until geared up, without feeling the need to open a new cry thread every day.

For those who play only horde and complain about that only Alliance got BiS players, try to play BGs with a fresh lvl 80 alli toon. As alli you wait 15 min and get your *** raped by a horde premade, too.

6. Wait, people get their entire pvp set within a day?

7. Its simple... just when ur low gs.. make sure ur either a pocket healer or a objective player....

I play both ally and horde in pvp.
    I barely notice any difference.

Altho as healer i win more.. cause yeah.. everyone likes to kill people instead of healing them (:

Dont complain about donors etc.
    Few days ago (what looked like) a bis uh dk couldnt kill me on my disc priest with rougly 700 res.

Buying gear is easy.
    Getting the skill that comes with it is another story.

Premades...
    Premades... those are the problem.

And well.... a full pvp set in 1 day.. goodluck with that

8. just play, have no expectations, it is what it is.

9. There is one major problem with PvP in Icecrown: People with fresh lvl 80 demanding to gear up fast and easily with BGs, prefareable getting carried, and than cry in forum because they can not win BGs with their fresh 80s and are not able to get full PvP gear within a day.
    To be clear, i'm not one of them. I'm at 5,9K GS with 1100 resi, so i'm not looking for gear but to finally start to have real fun with pvp in Icecrown.
    I try premades : not fun to crushing noobs and wait in the graveyard.
    I try random queue : not fun to be crushed by BIS who wait in the graveyard.
    The only some fun i have is fair match-up in arena and world pvp. But both are small scales, and world pvp at a huge scales are impossible due to farming gold multiboxers.

Premades...
    Premades... those are the problem.
    Definitively agree with that.

try to play BGs with a fresh lvl 80 alli toon. As alli you wait 15 min and get your *** raped by a horde premade, too.
    So the problem is more due to a unbalanced amount of player between Horde and Alliance ? That would explain why i see so many high geared alliance and so many low geared horde.

to balance the BGS for more entertainment than they have just gone up to 80.
    I already thought about that but it can easily be countered. BIS players can put a low gear and enter into a "low gear BGs", then inside put back their end game gear. So balance BGs cannot be obtained trought gearscore, i thought more about BG's Team being made from the amount of honor point gained. It will separate naturally noobs and veterans, and even if a donor can counter the process, it will too marginal to be a real issue.

just play, have no expectations, it is what it is.
    I played, and i see i don't have fun doing BGs. So i'm looking for other point of view, i'm not here to impose mine.

10. 2) BGs : Too many Alliance's BIS?
    BGs are often unplayable for Horde. Horde's team is often like a retail one : few noobs, most people average and one or two BIS. On the other side, it looks like Alliance's team are always at least half composed by BIS player, making BGs hard to enjoy. People runaway or going AFKs in order to win the 800 honor bonus.
    Today I had time to play a bit more. I have played around 15 random bgs, horde side, all solo queue. I won like 8-9 bgs.
    Am I luck? Is horde getting better? It doesn't look so horrible to me...

11. 1. Bad expansion for bg in general.

2. Donor server with a expansion that requires pve gear for bis in pvp

not sure , what else did you expect?

12. Play in a premade otherwise you can expect the people who join bgs with less than 3kgs to ruin your day

13. Horde was always more skilled then the alliance, therefore your bg ranting makes no sense.
    About the multiboxers sure, it COULD be a problem, it is, but it shouldn't. Since most of them are really bad and can easily be downed people who understand how the game works.

Regardless pvp was always about the arena and the world pvp(sadly it sucks, but still its way more entertaining than battlegrounds)
    But yeh if you have a good pvp guild you make **** happen.

14. Horde was always more skilled then the alliance, therefore your bg ranting makes no sense.
    About the multiboxers sure, it COULD be a problem, it is, but it shouldn't. Since most of them are really bad and can easily be downed people who understand how the game works.

Regardless pvp was always about the arena and the world pvp(sadly it sucks, but still its way more entertaining than battlegrounds)
    But yeh if you have a good pvp guild you make **** happen.
    Then why is it that almost 90% of the time when I queue and get in as a Horde, it turns out to be a losing BG in progress?

In your defense, however, I hardly ever log in anymore and also haven't played on a max level Alliance in quite some time. I do currently roll Alliance on retail, but that's a different subject entirely.
    Edited: June 17, 2018