1. [Icecrown] Question about debuffs not showing on addons

I have been playing on warmane/molten for years and I've always encountered a problem that is really game-breaking. I'm using Grid during raids and on most fights (for example Lich King), on one attempt the debuffs like Necrotic will show on Grid on the player, but after 2-3 attempts it stops showing, then it doesn't show Soul Shriek from Ragings, then it doesn't show Soul Reaper/Infest. What's worse sometimes I'll get necrotic and It won't show on my blizzard debuffs either. Did this happen to anyone and does anyone know the cause of this bug?

I am using the CombatLogFixer addon, I tried using the Debugging tool in Grid (Not sure how it exactly works), I am using the Grid RaidStatusDebuff extension.
    Edited: June 15, 2018

2. I used to have the same problem with some boss abilities not showing on grid too but you need to config that in grid to make them able to show, like if you want infest to show you have to config it, but for necrotic plague showing and then not showing? are you sure you just didn't dispel it away, after all 1 stack of necrotic gets lost everytime someone cleanses it, so if you have 2 stacks on necrotic and u dispel it 2 times before it gets 1 stacks jumping from damage, you will remove it all together.

Im using grid 1 btw.

3. Yeah it just stops showing the icon for necrotic when it spawns, I track it with the timer and everything it just doesn't show.
    It used to show infest without configuring aswell, dno why it wouldnt show now