1. [Farming] Drums of Rage

I've farmed for HOURS trying to get Motes of Harmony (pretty easy to do), and I haven't found this pattern.

Is it possible to only get it if you were to use coins to get all the recipes for professions, or have people gotten this to drop?

If anyone here has it from farming, where did you get yours?

2. I dont know about the drop rate or if it drops even, but you can't obtain it with coin profession training because it is not available on MoP realms.You can only train professions WITH recipes on cata / wotlk

3. Rumours are, someone on horde has it. Being the only person on the server. More than that I don't know.

4. At least one player has it on the Horde side - there are over 300 for sale in the AH at the moment, under two different names (could be an alt involved):

61 stacks of 5
    2 stacks of 20

5. At least one player has it on the Horde side - there are over 300 for sale in the AH at the moment, under two different names (could be an alt involved):

61 stacks of 5
    2 stacks of 20
    I'd rather be able to make them myself, if possible.

6. I'd rather be able to make them myself, if possible.
    Totally understand, was just replying with the info that at least one person on the server has the pattern. Make of that what you will ;)

7. Totally understand, was just replying with the info that at least one person on the server has the pattern. Make of that what you will ;)
    Thanks, just a bit discouraged, is all. Thanks for that info.

8. They are quite expensive. Around 1k+ for a stack of 5.
    Do they even work here?

9. They are quite expensive. Around 1k+ for a stack of 5.
    Do they even work here?
    Yeah, almost every raid I've been in, someone has used it.

10. Yeah, almost every raid I've been in, someone has used it.
    Thanks for the info!

11. Was gonna make a new thread, but I might ask here

Is there any "best" spot to farm this pattern?

12. Nope, totally random. Got 'em on my monk, dropped in a MSV trash farm back in the day IIRC.

13. I've killed quite a few mobs so far well I guess it very very low drop chance, thnx.

14. If you wanna farm Motes of Harmony, go drink potion of luck and go to Mistfall Village and kill the Troublemaker mobs...each group drops 1 or 2 Motes of Harmony. I farmed Skyshards on them and I got sick and tired looting motes of harmony again and again...

15. Yeha how can i get this pattern. Becus i have killed mobs for like 2-3 weeks now without any drop. Anyone know if this pattern still drops at all?

12 Last