1. I'm new in Warmane and have some questions...

Hello everyone.

(I'm brazilian, sorry my bad english...)
    I'm getting back after 3 years and have some questions. Could you please answer me?

1 - If I donate $10, for how long I can skip the queue?
    2 - I had 4 characters in 2016. Why I can't find them? I even can see in my account that I donated before, and bought some heirlooms, but I can't find any hero that I played before. Why?
    3 - How is Icecrown server now? I like to go ICC Citadel, Ulduar, Ruby Sanctum, ToC... Are they working fine?
    4 - What's the best hero in PvP now in Icecrown server in your opinion?
    5 - What's the most missing role to go PvE? Tank, healer, Ranged DPS?
    6 - Any considerable bug?

Thank you!

2. 1. There is no expiry to my knowledge
    2. It was probably because Warmane wiped/resetted back at 2016(Not 100% sure cause I forgot)
    3. They're all working fine (you might notice a few minor bugs, but they work)
    4. No comment, pick what you want.
    5. Probably Tanks and healers evenly into some raid buff specs like demo locks/shammys/booms/etc
    6. Mostly minor, you might come across some annoying ones but they're generally fine.

3. 1 - < Forever>
    2 -If you had them on 3.3.5 server on molten, they are in MOP mists of pandaria realm, just instal it, and check them because they are not activated.
    3 - They work smooth better then other servers for sure!
    4 - PVP - Paladin or any class that can wear Shadowmourne :))
    5 - 100% Tank, because Tanking with some players is a nightmare< they all rush> so ...
    6 - was a bug with rdf long time ago but now is fixed!
    so welcome back!