1. Outland and icecrown shop

Hey guys i just wanna ask you,how does the shop work? I mean on Outland and Icecrown realm?
    I know that you can buy weapons etc.,but are the things which are in the shop,obtainable in the game? Or it is P2W?
    Thanks

2. As far as Icecrown goes it's all obtainable, as for Outland I don't play there but from what I figured here shop is the same tier as ingame progression so it should also be the same situation.

3. Outland's shop lags roughly one tier behind available content in-game (i.e. SSC/TK and some Hyjal gear are available for shop purchase, while BT & ZA gear is only available by looting in game).

Eventually, it can be assumed that all gear will be available for shop purchase; likely several months after Sunwell has been released.

4. The Shadowmourne questline is/was intentionnaly bugged and only available on shop for coins. I don't know if it's "fixed" yet or not. Except that everything is obtainable IG. Except some coins mount and toys I'd say.

Edit : the Shadowmourne quest is fixed, so yeah only some mounts and blizzcon stuff.
    Edited: June 19, 2018

5. The Shadowmourne questline is/was intentionnaly bugged and only available on shop for coins. I don't know if it's "fixed" yet or not. Except that everything is obtainable IG. Except some coins mount and toys I'd say.
    Shadowmourne is obtainable through the quest chain and has been for over a year.

6. Shadowmourne is obtainable through the quest chain and has been for over a year.
    For over 2 years*
    Valanyr too.
    The Shadowmourne questline is/was intentionnaly bugged and only available on shop for coins. I don't know if it's "fixed" yet or not.
    Intentionally, he says.
    Yeah, no.

7. The Shadowmourne questline is/was intentionnaly bugged and only available on shop for coins. I don't know if it's "fixed" yet or not. Except that everything is obtainable IG. Except some coins mount and toys I'd say.
    The quest chain is quite complicated and involves a lot of boss fights, and those boss fights was bugged themselfs so ofcourse they have to fix that before going on to a quest that involves those fights wouldn't you say?

Even when it didn't work you could still make a ticket and ask the Gm's to help you once you collected the 30 shards, so Warmane has been nothing but helpfull about these sorts of things.
    Edited: June 16, 2018

8. Hey guys i just wanna ask you,how does the shop work? I mean on Outland and Icecrown realm?
    I know that you can buy weapons etc.,but are the things which are in the shop,obtainable in the game? Or it is P2W?
    Thanks
    Cannot say for Outland, but for Icecrown...
    To be clear, near everything that was obtainable in Retail WotLK is currently obtainable without donating, if you work to have the very best equipment and stuffs a donor cannot surpass you by paying more, there are no custom items.

Donors can buy that same best gear as well as what would typically be considered 'cosmetic & convenience'. Cosmetics include mounts, non-combat pets, and transmog scrolls; this includes those that were on the blizzard store or were obtained from real-life events (things that are no longer available). Mounts do provide their intended movement speed when bought, but that same movement speed can also be obtained without donating. Convenience includes special 36 slot bags that I think was a GM only item on retail as well as almost any other non-gameplay-influencing item you could look for.

The Point shop carries level 80 gear from the Ulduar tier and downwards, there are no cosmectics or convenience items. The shop is free to use and seemingly intended to hasten the process of gearing alts as collecting points daily requires you to already have achievement points.

9. Intentionally, he says.
    Yeah, no.
    If I remember well the quest was intentionally made not-possible-to-do (I call it bugged) because there was a way to exploit how the quest works to get shadowmourne without really doing the quest. I don't think I'm wrong there. Except maybe on the "only way to get it was through shop" part because some people were talking about a 1% droprate on LK 25 HC, I don't know since i'm not the kind of player who actually do LK 25 HC.
    Edited: June 19, 2018

10. If I remember well the quest was intentionally made not-possible-to-do (I call it bugged) because there was a way to exploit how the quest works to get shadowmourne without really doing the quest. I don't think I'm wrong there.
    Then why do you leave out that rather important fact for a new player to have a clear picture of the situation, without trying to make it look like we intentionally broke something to "sell a fix"? Or the part Disktrasa mentions?

11. Then why do you leave out that rather important fact for a new player to have a clear picture of the situation, without trying to make it look like we intentionally broke something to "sell a fix"?
    What I said is true, OP didn't asked further informations. It's not because it's a bad side that I have to explain it more than the dude two messages above mine who said everything is obtainable IG which is not true. As for you opinion about my message, it's up to each other to interpretate a message. Would be my pleasure to argue more if needed, but my english is restraining me a little bit, not my main language. And the part about bosses bugs being the reason shadowmourne quest was locked I never heard about that so I can't tell something I don't know. But I suspect this to be wrong.

12. What I said is true, OP didn't asked further informations. It's not because it's a bad side that I have to explain it more than the dude two messages above mine who said everything is obtainable IG which is not true. As for you opinion about my message, it's up to each other to interpretate a message. Would be my pleasure to argue more if needed, but my english is restraining me a little bit, not my main language. And the part about bosses bugs being the reason shadowmourne quest was locked I never heard about that so I can't tell something I don't know. But I suspect this to be wrong.
    That's your excuse? "I'll just say one part of the story that makes the server look bad because OP didn't ask for details"? Going by that, OP also didn't ask for your theories and inaccurate information about that specific item. How come your English worked fine to give information that wasn't specifically asked in that case? I don't see OP asking "is any quest intentionally bugged" so, again, how come you so selectively go beyond what OP asks on one side, but see no need to tell the full story on the other?

13. [...] so, again, how come you so selectively go beyond what OP asks on one side, but see no need to tell the full story on the other?
    In one word: Propaganda.
    Feel free to prove me wrong, Start2. In fact, I think Obnoxious and I, both, would like to be proven wrong here.

14. To quickly summarize true question;

All gear that is in shop is obtainable in game for Icecrown realm.
    There are some cosmetic items that are not possible to obtain due to expansion/etc/card game items.

Lordaeron realm contains only cosmetic items, however you can purchase a character of trade section that has already gear on him provided by seller.

Outland realm has shop gear one tier behind the current raid tier. In this case Zul'Aman and Black temple are not on the shop yet (from insight it is pending soon when SWP patch hits on 7th July).

There is no P2W items as all items on shop are equal to the items in game. You are just cutting grinding time.

As for Shadowmourne quest it is fully obtainable via quest ( will take you 2-3 months). Same goes for Valanyr.

15. because some people were talking about a 1% droprate on LK 25 HC, I don't know since i'm not the kind of player who actually do LK 25 HC.
    Yes there was a 1-2% drop chans on shadowmourne on LK 25 heroic when the quest was bugged, I saw 2 drop myself and 2 more from printscreens from other raids, they did this when the quest was bugged to at least make it obtainable in some way, but that was a long time ago.

Off topic: 1 of the shadowmournes was given to a warrior who won the roll, he had 10 slot bags, under hit /expertise cap and clicking his abilities, the printscreen caused alot of rage from serious raiders who wanted it instead, fun times.
    Edited: June 20, 2018

12 Last