1. Raid finder - Icecrown

Is there a possibility to create a raid finder?, Similar to dungeon finder.

I enjoy the experience in dungeon but like other players we want to move further. It is often denied the possibility of entering a raid either by the G. S, class, specialization or even by language.

Thanks

2. It's closer to replacement for global chat spam than the raid finder that was added in Cata. And it didn't work last time I tried.

I enjoy the experience in dungeon but like other players we want to move further. It is often denied the possibility of entering a raid either by the G. S, class, specialization or even by language.
    Because of that, the new raid finder that was added in Cata is separate raid difficulty, easier than normal raids. There is no such raid difficulty in wotlk and a completely random group would have problems even with normal raids. That would require even more custom content so it's not going to happen.

Get better gear with emblems and gold and you will eventually be able to join raids. Everyone has done that. You don't need raid finder to be able to raid.
    Edited: June 13, 2018

3. raid finder wont ask for 6.9k gs and reserve everything so bring it on

4. raid finder wont ask for 6.9k gs and reserve everything so bring it on
    Even if it was added there would not be custom difficulty for it, meaning you'd get a group of people who are there for the first time, not completely undergeared, just on the low side (there'd be a req like 240ilvl or 232 at least). That raid would be doable with solid leadership, but as it's randoms it's not gonna happen.
    You'd do maybe marrowgar, get saved and that's it.

Then, there's the question of loot, that'd be group loot most likely, like in RDF, you can hit need on any item that matches your class' type, so healers get sort of screwed as any mage/priest/lock can need on resto druid's chest from BPC, Pala/warr cant need PP waist and so on.

As far as I care they can add the raid finder like in cata and later on, I won't use it, but you'll lose more than you'll gain from it. It's easier to put in 30m into reading 12 boss tactics and doing it with a guild than wasting a save week after week in LFR.