1. Icecrown Level 1-80 in less than 1 hour?

Hi guys,

I have searched a few warmane leveling guides, but nothing out of the ordinary; for a wow veteran it seems almost common sense to know where to go and level etc.

My question is with the people in character trade - some of those characters show a played time of 1 hour, some even less, while others show 1 day (which is reasonable for icecrown) or more.

How is it possible to actually have a character leveled to 80 within 1 hour of creating the character?

I thought about quest sharing with multiple characters, but this would still seem extremely fast. Does anyone know whether this is just a display glitch on the character trade shop? or are there actually a way to level from 1 to 80 within 1 hour?

2. Yeah, it is super extremely easy to make 1-80 in an hour.
    Matter of fact, I can do it in 1 min.

Shop>services>level up>1 min lv 80.

Done.

3. Yeah, it is super extremely easy to make 1-80 in an hour.
    Matter of fact, I can do it in 1 min.

Shop>services>level up>1 min lv 80.

Done.
    Disregarding that, is it actually possible to level 1-80 in one hour or so? If you have a team of people (alts) to help you?

I.e full heirlooms, people to port you, 80s etc to do the dungeon runs for exp (not rdf, the pull whole dungeon with 80 and follow on low level and just kill them all) and so on? Would it be possible?

4. Its impissible.

Unless you find some kind of exploid

5. Hi,

It will take way more than one hour to get from 1 to 80.

6. 3 TO 4 days of questing to reach level 80 ,doing random dungeon finder can speed up the process though.

7. Yes it is possible to level up to 80 in a few hours but it's exploiting and many people have already got perma banned for it including the lvl 80's helping them.
    And no I'm not gonna say how for obvious reasons.

PS: Paying coins to level up just to instantly sell the char again kinda defeats the purpose.