1. New BG system ruining Arena even

Fed up with this new system honestly. It's one thing it took all the fun out of BG-s and doubled wait times in the process, but it's taken stupidity to a new lvl now.
    I qued into a BG on my own while my party members were waiting, so I could do some warmup before we Que into arena..
    Been doing this thing for about 10 years now both on retail and privates..
    What happened is when they Q-d, I didn't get anything, no que, no notification, nothing.. so that was basically an instant loss for us. (-25)

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that this auto-que cancel garbage that just got half-assedly implemented days ago completely rekt my que.
    Can't do worse than that.

But to say something constructive aswell... guys, if you really wanna improve the !!Quality!! of BG-s (and are not affraid of doing small unblizzlike changes like these)... please, just consider:
    1. Rerolling to the original system
    2. Implementing proper Vmaps for battlegrounds

I mean there is a reason blizz put goddamn rocks and tree chunks and other cover objects everywhere around bg-s, and not because u should be shooting thru em by pressing autoshoot and going afk, obliterating anyone trying to use some tactics.
    Sure, blizz might not have implemented em in time... cuz they had so much to do alrdy back then, but it's literally the thing that's been bugging "decent" players from day one.

2. Funny how through the whole of vanilla and TBC you could shoot through the trees and rocks in WSG. its just how it is my friend!
    Someone know when they actually changed it in retail?