1. Pvp icecrown or lordaeron

I have a great idea regarding pvp, and i wish to see it come true.
    Regardless of the server its going to be amazing and will probably excite you pvp freaks as much as me.

What do you guys think which server is better? And if anyone wants to join me from the start it could be interesting

horde

2. Lordaeron: no donors, no pvp, no multiboxers as bonus
    Icecrown: many donors, many pvp, many multiboxers as bonus.
    Edited: June 14, 2018

3. Icecrown. -message to short?-

4. Lordaeron's community is much smaller, so you're bound to stumble the same players match after match. While there's always opportunity to make friends, it doesn't mean everybody is friendly. Also the players tend to put a dog fight and don't give up too easily. The major con in Lordaeron is the lack of Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest due to less lvl 80 pvpers, as well as serious PvP guilds especially on the Alliance side.

It's been a year since I played on Icecrown. I could recall plenty of epic AV fights, yet, plenty of hopeless losses. Wintergrasp also gets filled quickly, so you need to be early to queue. This the vast inequality, which includes Alliance's dominance over the Horde, is compensated for the fast leveling and easier pve content - allowing you to get bis gear quicker and more primos. (Primos and battered hilt are hella hard to come by on Lordaeron.)