1. This isn't reddit, you dont get karma by making people laugh. There's a customer worrying about your server dying, becoming a ghost, and you choose to runaway from the question. Not cool man.
    Run away from the question?
    You'd rather I pointed out that calling a private server that has 3500 players at it's slowest times a "ghost" is delusional and/or entitlement? I can do that too.

2. Run away from the question?
    You'd rather I pointed out that calling a private server that has 3500 players at it's slowest times a "ghost" is delusional and/or entitlement? I can do that too.
    What i want to say is, Outland can be made as active as Icecrown if we work together. Focus on the TBC a little harder, make events frequently that are rewarding, make anti-bot sentinel (i remember something like that from molten times), fix the A/H imbalance and you got yourself a min. 7k online server instead of 3.5k. Hopefully summer will bring back a good portion of people who quitted during school times, we can hope.

3. Reguardless of what the pop says. Ally late na times is dead. Theres a reason why theres no 11central raiding guilds horde or ally

4. You guys need to chill with the server is dying ****.

I've been playing on horde side for the last 2 months and I see a ton of fresh 70's in bgs and looking for instances. I just switch to alliance this week and it seems active too. Lots of instance groups, pug kara, mag/gruuls, ssc/tk. The summer will not help with the population if anything yes, it will go down a bit.

What needs to happen is stop the creation of new horde toons, only allow alliance. Also, give horde to alliance free xfer again for a while.

5. What i want to say is, Outland can be made as active as Icecrown if we work together. Focus on the TBC a little harder, make events frequently that are rewarding, make anti-bot sentinel (i remember something like that from molten times), fix the A/H imbalance and you got yourself a min. 7k online server instead of 3.5k. Hopefully summer will bring back a good portion of people who quitted during school times, we can hope.
    WTF did i just read ?

1-They focus on Outland: ZA just released... And they are working on SWP... So thats a focus.

2-Bots are frequently banned. If you played on Outland you should see that. And if you are gathering herbs ( especially Terocones) you should see that all herbs spawn are back : i.e bots are gone.

3-The A/H is not imbalanced at all... Its working fine.

4- You want more people on this server ? You cant. Because this extension is the hardest one to play, because you need reputation for heroics, you need pre raid bis gear to raid, and you cant jump from 0 to T6 content. WOTLK is way more casual than TBC thats why its more populated. Even Vanilla is easier than TBC.

6. What i want to say is, Outland can be made as active as Icecrown if we work together. Focus on the TBC a little harder, make events frequently that are rewarding, make anti-bot sentinel (i remember something like that from molten times), fix the A/H imbalance and you got yourself a min. 7k online server instead of 3.5k. Hopefully summer will bring back a good portion of people who quitted during school times, we can hope.
    I never knew wow could be this hard when i only played WOD/Legion

7. That's funny. i pugged TK last weekend and went 2/4 including an alar kill. did a 2/3 guild 1/3 pug ssc Wednesday. had some good pvp at the summoning stone in front of ssc with another guild who was running it. did magtheridon the other day, afterwords went and defended Honor Hold from invasion. got the raids and pvp in. whats the problem again?
    Thanks for the rep!

Been too busy recently for more T5 pugs. But we can expect more in the future.

8. Would be cool to have more people play 2s and 3s, but you can hardly force people to like pvp :>

First 12