1. is there a solution to the problem?

server becomes a ghost!!!

2. No idea what you're talking about, but maybe contact your local priest?

3. ha ha ha... rehearse a little bit / look at the real problem and not in your wallet

4. And what's this "real problem" that apparently haunts you?

5. Dry pvp, there are no guilds left that farm t5
    Many bots that flew outland / you lick *** people who farm Illidan < but as the others who also want to develop and enjoy the game???
    Your toxic community is already fed up

6. So, aside from bots that should be reported, your real problem is "people aren't doing what I want to do with me, fix it"?
    What that has to do with the afterlife?

7. I already said, make a social state
    Good luck

8. I don't see how a welfare state would solve ghost problems or make it so people play what you want to play instead of what they want to play.

9. That's funny. i pugged TK last weekend and went 2/4 including an alar kill. did a 2/3 guild 1/3 pug ssc Wednesday. had some good pvp at the summoning stone in front of ssc with another guild who was running it. did magtheridon the other day, afterwords went and defended Honor Hold from invasion. got the raids and pvp in. whats the problem again?

10. I kinda want a military state. Can we make that happen?

11. And what's this "real problem" that apparently haunts you?
    Problem is : why do you feed trolls as moderator ?

12. Problem is : why do you feed trolls as moderator ?
    Because I can? Because why not? Because this wasn't even trolling?
    Pick whichever answer you want or make up your own, it's not going to change anything.

13. Obnoxious - I though this was freaking hilarious... =)

14. Because I can? Because why not? Because this wasn't even trolling?
    Pick whichever answer you want or make up your own, it's not going to change anything.

This isn't reddit, you dont get karma by making people laugh. There's a customer worrying about your server dying, becoming a ghost, and you choose to runaway from the question. Not cool man.

12 Last