1. Banned 136 years due to bot

I don't do anything against the rules. I literally just log a lowbie on lord and level it. No bots, hacks, nothing illegal against the rules. I don't even have addons. I don't even know how to cheat. Even if posting this here will not get me unbanned, I think it speaks volumes on how warmane staff sees the average non donor player as unimportant. It's extremely offensive.

2. Make a ban appeal using support system on website here or send an email to [email protected].

They treat everyone equally, doesn't matter if you have donated or not. Such ban can happen if someone else has logged on your account or if someone using the same IP address is breaking rules, especially if you are using a VPN to play.

3. I don't do anything against the rules. I literally just log a lowbie on lord and level it. No bots, hacks, nothing illegal against the rules. I don't even have addons. I don't even know how to cheat. Even if posting this here will not get me unbanned, I think it speaks volumes on how warmane staff sees the average non donor player as unimportant. It's extremely offensive.
    Even if you were a donator, if caught botting would have the same fate. The forum has guides showing how you should proceed to ban appeal, being a donator or not. Stop with the drama and misinformation.