1. New to TBC-need advices

Hi all,
    i played Legion but i am bored. I started playing wow from CAata patch....and i want to stry TBC.... which class, race and fraction you recommend for a newbie...and why?
    ALso....do i need to play a lot TBC...i mean like 5+ hours on wotlk for raids....does my gear rly so depend on RAID sets...?
    tnx in advance

2. Raiding is important and it's hard getting into. You need to go through a few dungeons before being ready for karazhan, which is the first tier of raids.

Horde is the way to go if you want to pve. Larger population and better racials. (i'm alliance)

Easy classes to play in pve that require no skill and are in demand: warlock, hunter, followed by any ranged class. The hardest classes to play are the melee ones, since this expansion is very hard to play through as melee.

3. Raiding is important and it's hard getting into. You need to go through a few dungeons before being ready for karazhan, which is the first tier of raids.

Horde is the way to go if you want to pve. Larger population and better racials. (i'm alliance)

Easy classes to play in pve that require no skill and are in demand: warlock, hunter, followed by any ranged class. The hardest classes to play are the melee ones, since this expansion is very hard to play through as melee.
    What about pvp?

4. You should go alliance for instant queues.

5. Gearing up for end content in tbc at the currently emulated patch state is super easy for most classes, all you need to do is get aldor/scyer to exalted, max out the profession designed for your role (caster/spirit based healer -> tailoring, physical dps except for warrior/mp5 based healer -> leatherworking, tanks -> engineering) + enchanting or leatherworking if you dont have it allready -> farm about 4-6k gold or the required materials -> find someone to craft hyjal/bt/ssc/tk wrist, belt for you -> buy hyjal/bt shoulder pattern for your profession and craft that one aswell -> grab missing parts from normals / tier 4 dungeons.
    That's roughly whats needed to get into end content asap no matter what role/class you decide to play.
    If you have some item slots to exchange you can use badges of justice (kara/za/heroics) to grab decent ones in order to close the final gaps GL and enjoy.