1. Unhittable frost tank

Just wondering, do they still exist? :o

2. The word unhittable and tank in the same sentance is, to put it lightly, appalling. A tank could technically (and only technically) become "unhittable" in the sense that any incoming physical hit is either parried, dodged or blocked (which doesn't actually mean a tank isn't hit), but that isn't something dks can accomplish. So, shortly, no, such a thing is not possible and never was.
    Edited: June 25, 2018

3. The word unhittable and tank in the same sentance is, to put it lightly, appalling. A tank could technically (and only technically) become "unhittable" in the sense that any incoming physical hit is either parried, dodged or blocked (which doesn't actually mean a tank isn't hit), but that isn't something dks can accomplish. So, shortly, no, such a thing is not possible and never was.
    That's unfortunately where ur wrong.. A dk has 101.50ish avoidance and to reach that cap (Atleast before they patched it apparently) u could reach 102% to technically be unhittable by melee strikes from bosses, look it up. I'll check if i have some old screenshots to

4. That's unfortunately where ur wrong.. A dk has 101.50ish avoidance and to reach that cap (Atleast before they patched it apparently) u could reach 102% to technically be unhittable by melee strikes from bosses, look it up. I'll check if i have some old screenshots to
    As I said above, "unhittable" in the sense that every hit is either BLOCKED (enough emphasis?), parried or dodged is technically possible on a warrior/paladin. It isn't on a dk. You do realise that if being truly unhittable(excluding blocks) were possible literally every tank in the game would be doing it. Seems weird that you and Makias are the only ones that still believe it to be possible.

5. As I said above, "unhittable" in the sense that every hit is either BLOCKED (enough emphasis?), parried or dodged is technically possible on a warrior/paladin. It isn't on a dk. You do realise that if being truly unhittable(excluding blocks) were possible literally every tank in the game would be doing it. Seems weird that you and Makias are the only ones that still believe it to be possible.
    No idea who Makias is doe..? I'm still looking for screenshots..

6. As I said above, "unhittable" in the sense that every hit is either BLOCKED (enough emphasis?), parried or dodged is technically possible on a warrior/paladin. It isn't on a dk. You do realise that if being truly unhittable(excluding blocks) were possible literally every tank in the game would be doing it. Seems weird that you and Makias are the only ones that still believe it to be possible.
    Because it existed before you were playing here, apparently. Parry didn't DR back then and the hybrid blood/frost spec could go above that untouchable cap.

7. Just wondering, do they still exist? :o
    Not anymore. Unless something gets bugged again.

8. Because it existed before you were playing here, apparently. Parry didn't DR back then and the hybrid blood/frost spec could go above that untouchable cap.
    Fair enough. I wasn't really aware that was a thing nearly 6 years ago.