1. Trinket for UH

Sup fellas, just got a quick question abt trinkets, should i go for Comet's Trail for Vp's or u guys got any better idea?

2. Yes, it is significantly better than anything else from the VP shop when it comes to unholy.

3. Which 2 of these 4 trinkets shall I use for my uh(with frost subspec)pve dps dk? rest gear is BH weapon and 4pt9-239ilvl mostly
    DMC:Greatness, Hermkul War Token, Comet's Trail, Pyrite Infuser(might be surpass the hit cap)
    Edited: July 15, 2018

4. Which 2 of these 4 trinkets shall I use for my uh(with frost subspec)pve dps dk? rest gear is BH weapon and 4pt9-239ilvl mostly
    DMC:Greatness, Hermkul War Token, Comet's Trail, Pyrite Infuser(might be surpass the hit cap)
    I wouldn't really recommend pyrite, you can cap hit with hybrids, glove enchant and icewalker for non engineers along with food (possibly). It would've still been good if you provided an armory regarding this. That aside, HWT is the best out of all those, between DMC/Comet it's a close call, but with adequate gear Comet's Trail should prove superior by a tiny bit.

5. I wouldn't really recommend pyrite, you can cap hit with hybrids, glove enchant and icewalker for non engineers along with food (possibly). It would've still been good if you provided an armory regarding this. That aside, HWT is the best out of all those, between DMC/Comet it's a close call, but with adequate gear Comet's Trail should prove superior by a tiny bit.
    Thanks for the information, I didn't link my armory since I don't have the items yet, but it will be 4pt9 without shoulders, raging behemoth's shoulders, wodin's lucky neckl, friendly ashen verdict strength ring, ring of rotting sinew, sabatons of lifeless night, armbands of bedlam, belt of colossal rage(maybe, depends on hit rating), by the end of the day or tomorrow.

I guess that 4pt9 bonus is worth it for UH, right?

6. I guess that 4pt9 bonus is worth it for UH, right?
    It's a good bonus, yes. You'll still want to aim for 4pT10 for literally everything besides large trash packs.

7. It's a good bonus, yes. You'll still want to aim for 4pT10 for literally everything besides large trash packs.
    Yeah obviously, I just have to start out somewhere :) Thanks for all the information you provided mate, I appreciate it!