1. Remove /say /yell limitation for donators

Hello !

I suggest to remove the limitation of /say and /yell for donators. If we donate thats a proof that we are not bots, using this to spamm for gold selling or whatever.

And its kinda boring to be limited with /say and /yell when you use this to say for example who you are going to res, or to tell people around you in BG to focus on a healer... you want to make a call in BG chat ? ok you send 3 messages but then... you get 1 minute of mute ?

So please remove the limitation for donators.

2. you want to make a call in BG chat ? ok you send 3 messages but then... you get 1 minute of mute ?
    Do you need 3 messages to make 1 call in bg chat? Also I thought your suggestion was about /yell and /say not about battleground chat.

If everyone started spamming their LFM messages with /yell in Dalaran every second, I wouldn't have enough space in my ignore list.

3. Do you need 3 messages to make 1 call in bg chat? Also I thought your suggestion was about /yell and /say not about battleground chat.
    If one has addons/scripts announcing stuff, yes.
    If everyone started spamming their LFM messages with /yell in Dalaran every second, I wouldn't have enough space in my ignore list.
    So just get an addon/program for it?

4. A terrible idea. Get in a group and spam /p or /ra. That would just cause too much spam in populated areas.

And that argument that donors wouldn't spam mindlessly is just pulled out of the ***, 10/10 research, at the level of Buzzfeed statistics.

Maybe allow it in bgs, but that'd just force me to make an empty tab and hide chat bubbles in BGs cause there will be someone spamming mindlessly for sure.

5. It wasn't set only because of the bots, but any spamming in general. As dolcokidol said, being a donator would never guarantee that this person wouldn't spam all day.

6. If anything I would say increase the time on global where you can post messages since a lot of people use autoflood and it still spams quite alot, 20-30 seconds would make normal people able to read global again.

If there's no spam on global there's no need to spam every 5 second for "LFM Icc failraid"

7. Letting people spam because they paid some money would be such a ridiculous slap in the face from Warmane, I'm honestly surprised that something like this would ever be suggested. Should we also allow "donors" to ninja loot and get away with it? Why not throw botting in there?

8. July 2, 2018  
    It wasn't set only because of the bots, but any spamming in general. As dolcokidol said, being a donator would never guarantee that this person wouldn't spam all day.
    Well, I'm not talking about allow people to "spamm", maybe lower it, allow us to use 3 or 4 sentences in a row.

9. July 2, 2018  
    Already too much spam, sorry but big NO for your idea ;d
    I would put limitation also for emote, some poeple spam with it so much that it can scroll your whole chat history...