1. At some point discarded the [Call of Earth] quest

Hello,

The Draenei starting point for the quest [Call of Earth] should be Firmanvaar at the Crash Site in Azuremyst.

I think I discarded the quest at some point and now I can't start the quest at Firmanvaar, resulting in me having no Earth Totem. Is there any way to work arround this? A second starting point or something?

I am looking forward to your response!

Cheers

2. If you started the quest chain and didn't finish it, you have to continue where you left it. Otherwise first quest should have been available. You can see the quest chain here: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:Call_of_Earth

If that doesn't work, you can try to make a support ticket in game. You don't actually need the totems later but you should do the quest chain if you want to use Stoneskin Totem. When you get a totem that you can equip in relic slot, it will count as all 4 totems and you won't need the totems from quests anymore.

3. @anyone0 Thanks for the reply I will try and follow the chain.

4. Bumping old topic, I have started playing here and began call to earth quest as troll shaman, and have not received earth totem. I turned in the quest at the earth elemental but I might not have picked up the next part from him? Now I can't re-summon him or get the potion to summon him, even tried my friend running a shaman to summon him for me but I don't see it. Am I stuck without earth totem now?

PS Been in a in game petition waiting for over 2h
    Edited: July 19, 2020