1. pvp gearing

what is the best way to gear up for pvp as a horde rogue at 70? Should I grind bgs, is it worth it to even try arena to gear up?

2. I would queue for arenas to get those 300 weekly points at least. Also, spam those bgs for pvp offsets. You will need the bg tokens to buy the gear.

Protip: get some blues, epics so you wont get 1 shooted. It will make a difference... big difference.

3. I'd check out Terokkar forest when you log in, to see when the next Tower battle will be. it's an easy daily that gives a bit of honour - worth doing if you're online at that time

4. do you think it's worth it switching to alliance or would getting a good arena thing going be enough?

5. It will be a thousand times faster and easier to gear up on alliance side. One because of the queue times and Two because you will notice alliance usually outgear horde. If you don't believe me queue up on horde side first for a couple of days before you make your final decision.

You will notice a lot of fresh 70 horde queuen and getting farmed, making it harder to gear up.

6. It will be a thousand times faster and easier to gear up on alliance side. One because of the queue times and Two because you will notice alliance usually outgear horde. If you don't believe me queue up on horde side first for a couple of days before you make your final decision.

You will notice a lot of fresh 70 horde queuen and getting farmed, making it harder to gear up.
    The same applies for Icecrown as well, I think.

7. July 3, 2018  
    It will be a thousand times faster and easier to gear up on alliance side. One because of the queue times and Two because you will notice alliance usually outgear horde. If you don't believe me queue up on horde side first for a couple of days before you make your final decision.

i know i should of switched to ally last year when it was free