1. I siply ment, one have more choices and freedom to gear
    You had the choice of not playing in a specific server that had well-known limitations. So don't call it "slavery" and then say "just kidding but with some truth." You weren't "enslaved," you made a choice and couldn't handle it.

2. You had the choice of not playing in a specific server that had well-known limitations. So don't call it "slavery" and then say "just kidding but with some truth." You weren't "enslaved," you made a choice and couldn't handle it.
    Like i said Realm is perfect. I don't waste your time with this anymore. You have your strong stand about me. We are different. Now i must go, wife called "Honey". May i go to the kitchen or the bedroom now? Peace.

3. I just started playing on this realm and have been absolutely amazed by it. There are far more players than I was expecting. The nostalgia is amazing and I have been loving every moment of it. My advice is to give it a shot and if you don't enjoy it find another realm that fits your specific needs. My ONLY gripe so far is that low level BG's are not very popular and the wait times are long to the point where I just cancel my queue.

4. My ONLY gripe so far is that low level BG's are not very popular and the wait times are long to the point where I just cancel my queue.
    Yeah, low level BGs took a big hit since the RDF implementation last February. That's because you can only queue either RDF or RBG, and leveling players would often choose the former.

5. Do not queque rbs before 80, is full of twinks and you will be oneshotted by the first one you will encounter. I don't know if alliance players experience this, but as horde i can tell you that 9 bgs out of 10 are a complete massacre, and a waste of time since you might level up insted of getting farmed
    Edited: August 3, 2018

First 12