1. explin for me

first hi all and ia m not shure that this the right place for my post but i went same information i log in today to my account i play same time and i stay online i go open google chrom to search for addon i found her i install it i cameback to my account i found that i log out i close the game and open it again to found my self banned for cheat ????? what cheat i use xplain for me that ?? i d'ont use anything

2. I know but I don't wanna tell you.

Open a ticket on the account support page and be done with it.

3. what addon was it?
    Some programs can change the game files so much itself that it gets detected by the anti cheat, These programs most likely has abilities to change the game to such a content that its considering cheating, so, what "addon" was it.

PS: Some so called addons are not addons at all but cheats, I myself saw an "addon" which allowed you to fly in Eastern kingdom and Kalimdor, clearly not an addon but the homepage called it that, Download addons only on Curse, or you might risk getting something completely different.
    Edited: June 18, 2018

4. i got the same problem i got baned 137years reason bot but i never used any bots it was my twink acc with lvl 15 twinks chars

5. disktrasa i was banne i think when i was lock for addon on google because before i put in folder game i was banned and the addon are census plus give u information about how many player online and dolcokidol thnx man and audi14 i d'ont know what i do i was banne 15min i think