1. Just a low priority question

So I'm currently levelling a character on Lordaeron so I can play as a dk (yeah, I know). However it occurred to me when you try to make a dk it says you must have a character above lvl 55 on ANY realm. Now I have two lvl 80 alts on Icecrown so my question is: Is this intentional since Lordeaeron is quite a special breed, or is this just a glitch?

2. That's intentional.
    Heirlooms are also BOA but that's also on one relam only.
    Warmane realms are too different to allow that kind of sharing. Cause to get to lvl55 on Icecrown it takes only a few hours, on Lord I guess it'll take a few days maybe. Same with heirlooms, they're easily obtainable on Icecrown..

3. That's intentional.
    Heirlooms are also BOA but that's also on one relam only.
    Warmane realms are too different to allow that kind of sharing. Cause to get to lvl55 on Icecrown it takes only a few hours, on Lord I guess it'll take a few days maybe. Same with heirlooms, they're easily obtainable on Icecrown..
    Herilooms were never transferable to different servers in Wrath of the Lich King. It has nothing to do with us doing something different.
    About Death Knights, that text is hard-coded in the client. For retail that's fine since all servers are in one expansion and the same rates.