1. Warlock development

So, hi guys I need help in warlock. So, I got a warlock that is level 26, and I got a problem that when I make quest with a mob that is level 19-20 I always die. However, I use all my spells, but the effect is kind of low on the mob. And when I do these kind of quests I die really fast and easily, and sometimes my mana get burned quickly. So, I need to know how can I fight mobs that are level 19-20 without daing quickly and burning my mana? Another thing is that I don't know where can I get glyphs, armor (like shoulder and these things) for warlock. And also I need to know how can I make my warlock powerful and make some damages. Moreover, I need to know do I need to focus on single talent to learn or I can learn more than one talent? Like in my talents I am improving all kind of talents the warlock need. Or do I need to focus on only one talent?

Thanks.
    Edited: June 19, 2018 Reason: Corrections

2. Is this tbc/wotlk/cata/mop?

Cata and wotlk I always leveled warlocks as affliction, they can heal a lot after soul siphon. Go to trainer if you haven't, or if you're still dying and doing no damage get some cheap items (no more than 2-3-5g) from the AH if you can. Only glyph you might want while leveling is the soul siphon glyph, rest are not that important.
    What works well is COE-Corruption then either shadow bolts if you're ok with hp or drain life if you're low on hp.

3. ONLY use shadow bolt, Never immolate, never corruption, they are useless on low level.
    Go do the Voidwalker pet quest and you got urself a tank pet.
    GG now your leveling as easy as Hunter.

Affliction is only good when you reach higher levels, like when you go Northrend, Until then spend your talent points in Destruction tree to get half a second faster shadow bolt cast and more damage on it.

4. ONLY use shadow bolt, Never immolate, never corruption, they are useless on low level.
    Go do the Voidwalker pet quest and you got urself a tank pet.
    GG now your leveling as easy as Hunter.

Affliction is only good when you reach higher levels, like when you go Northrend, Until then spend your talent points in Destruction tree to get half a second faster shadow bolt cast and more damage on it.
    Pretty bad advice. If you're only killing 1 or 2 mobs at a time trying to tank each one with your voidwalker, you're going to level atrociously slowly.

Affliction warlocks are the most powerful levelers in the game. Spec into affliction and take anything that increases corruption damage or drain life, the improved life tap talent, reduced push back on drain life, and siphon life. Use your voidwalker and keep it on passive, use it only for the shield, you don't want it getting threat and tanking something far away from you or to have to constantly keep calling it. Cast corruption on literally everything you can reach, keep it on all of your targets, use drain life when you can't reach any more mobs, and you will never die. Feel free to life tap mid-combat because mobs won't be able to outdamage your self-healing. In emergencies use voidwalker shield. This is doable as early as level 30, as soon as you get siphon life in affliction. You can easily kill 5-6 mobs at once. Gear for only spell power and stamina, intellect/crit/spirit are useless to you. At much higher level gear for haste, too.