1. Ban reasons

Question: how come that players can get banned for things like racism and exploiting, yet someone that does not let others finish quests and level up get away with it? If I am to put it in a context, if someone does ninja loot, that person keeps the others away from progressing in the game (by the means of getting an item that is for another) - same thing with players killing others out of fun or trolling or whatever: you keep someone away from progressing in the game (not to mention the fact that many of the players are here for the PvE; PvP can be done very good in BG, Wintergrasp or Arena)

2. The difference is that PvP is part of the game and you can progress elsewhere instead.

3. You don't get the point here, good player: If I chose to level up in a zone or another, it is a free choice - I cannot chose, though, to participate or not in PvP (If someone attacks me, regardless of my will, that player can kill me). Also, think about those Level 80 players who kill players below Level 75 - what do they get out of it? Is being a pain in the neck also part of the game? And don't bring grinding up - I hope that those who invented it live with final stage cancer (that is some grinding).

4. I get the point and I don't support such actions but it has always been a part of the game on PvP realms. If Warmane wanted to stop it, they could change realm type to PvE and world PvP would be disabled by default.

I haven't tried leveling new chars lately but as far as I know, there are only a few zones with active world PvP and you can choose other zones for leveling. Unless you are talking about Northrend zones, where it could get worse.

5. Griefing is or maybe was (not sure if they changed anything) against Terms of Service. An argument can be made the things discussed in this thread are all griefing.

6. Griefing is or maybe was (not sure if they changed anything) against Terms of Service. An argument can be made the things discussed in this thread are all griefing.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Griefing

Corpse camping - Not considered griefing on servers designated as "PvP"
    Ganking - Not considered griefing on servers designated as "PvP"
    In any case, there are no rules against it on Warmane.