1. Lordaeron 79s need their own discord channel

The Lordaeron 79 community is very much reliant upon the horde and alliance 79 twinks queueing at the same time, and a discord channel seems like a really good way to let each other know when we're planning to queue (and not queue). We could also discuss other issues and build the community.

On Frostwolf, pretty much all the pvp guilds have discord- it really helps the smaller servers in particular to do things like arrange rated bgs. Even if you're not logged on, your guild can make a call to arms and you can join them.

Anyone care to get something like this going?

2. The Lordaeron 79 community is very much reliant upon the horde and alliance 79 twinks queueing at the same time, and a discord channel seems like a really good way to let each other know when we're planning to queue (and not queue). We could also discuss other issues and build the community.

On Frostwolf, pretty much all the pvp guilds have discord- it really helps the smaller servers in particular to do things like arrange rated bgs. Even if you're not logged on, your guild can make a call to arms and you can join them.

Anyone care to get something like this going?
    There already is one and it wasn't such a great idea. Alliance only shows up to talk **** or whine.

3. Hehe i think Helbra is 100% right here. the shared discord is a whine discord sadly. tbh que pops at specific times and on good ctas most of the time so i don't think a discord is needed :)

4. It failed spectacularly before. Noone wants it now.

5. I don't think having every member of horde and alliance on discord is necessary. But being in contact or having communication with GM's or Officers is definitely a must.

6. The video you posted needs more clicking and backpedalling, I think.

7. The video you posted needs more clicking and backpedalling, I think.
    Ahhaha,so true